[5]

•Allie's POV•

"Good Morning Lovely ladie" I say to Molly as I skip to the kitchen.

"Oh God, you're not smoking weed again are you." She laughs and I hit her in the arm.

"No, I have the drug of happiness." I smile. I'm just in such a good mood this morning. Last night was shit. I feel asleep on Tommy's twitch which was calming, I guess you could say. Somehow his screams calm me. I guess it's just his presence, which is weird to say i've never met him. I feel so clingy. I am not supposed to feel this way about someone I haven't even known a week. He hasn't texted me this morning. I'm guessing he's asleep, because it's only 9am. It's a new day though, which happens to be a Friday and I have no work.

"What are you thinking about." Molly asks interrupting. I don't answer her and just smile. "Is it that guy you were on stream with, Travis or something?" she asks.

"Tommy is his name and Maybe I am, Maybe i'm not."

"Stop being so damn complicated and give me the details."

"If you insist. I met him on the stream. I had heard of him before but I didn't know what he looked like. He is very cute, I might add. At first he didn't talk at all but then it's like a switch flipped and he wouldn't shut up. His friends kept on saying we were flirting but I think that's just because we were streaming. Then he asked me if could make our own world, just me and him. Obviously I said yes and we played. We kept this banter going. I seriously can not tell the difference between a platonic relationship and a romantic one. Oh I forgot to say the thing that happened at work, but you already know that. Is it weird to have an instant connection with someone I don't really know? I think it's really just a stupid crush. I just get so attached to easily and i'm so clingy. I mean Molly I check my phone every 5 minutes to see if he texts me, if he tweeted, or if he's streaming. I just feel like it's way too soon to feel this way. I shouldn't care this much about someone i've never met." I ramble to Molly. I've always been one to overshare. It doesn't matter if it was Molly or some random person on the street, I would tell them both the same thing. I'm so glad I have Molly. I don't know what I would do without her.

"The reason you feel this way so early is probably because you haven't dated or talked to anyone in awhile so you get attached easier. It's a normal thing, but that doesn't mean he is this much into it yet. I'm not saying he doesn't like you but I just think you should wait a little bit of time to make move." She tells me. How did I get so lucky to have her as a sister? She says the exact right things.

"How come you have amazing relationship advise, yet you've never been in a relationship."  I joke with her and she playfully hits me. It did have a bit of force to it though.

"I have the perfect idea. We should take pics for you to post on your Instagram and see if he comments or likes it." she explains her FANTASTIC idea.

"Molly, you're genius."
———-
AllieCat

🤍     💬     ↗️Liked by Tommyinnit and 29,639 others

🤍 💬 ↗️
Liked by Tommyinnit and 29,639 others

AllieCat: fuck: 🅱️itches 🥵‼️😈🙏🆘🥶

sapnapinsta: Stay safe g 🤝🥶. Dont get
caugh lackin❌😤.
      AllieCat: I nevah geh cauch lackin🚫🔥🥶Stay safe slime✅

thisnottaken: permission to simp 👉🏻👈🏻
        Tommyinnit: no.
             -Tommysredshirt: OMFG IM SCREAMING
            -simpcheck: simping tommy simping tommy simping tommy simping tommy simping tommy simping tommy

Mxmtoon: wsp shorty 😈💯 where ma hug at‼️😩
AllieCat: Ayo she kinda sus 🥶⛓💯
         -Mxmtoon: damn bitch😔💔 all girls the same💔💔💔💔💔💔

Tommyinnit: Is this why you couldn't answer my calls 😐😐
Alliecat: I literally called you when I got back in the car and you didn't answer😔
   - Tommyinnit: I was streaming woman
      -Alliecat: Nice to know streaming is more important that me
           -dreamwastaken: don't forget the queen😁
              -Alliecat: How could I forget 😐
                 -Tommyinnit: just call me🙄
- TubboLive: deffo flirting

view all 11,465 comments

•Allie's POV•

"Woman" He greets me as he answers the phone.

"Mr.innit." I greet him back.

"Get on the vc, I have very important information for you."

"Why if I have plans Thomas?" I tease him. Obviously I didn't have plans but I just wanted to continue the banter.

"I don't care. This is very important information. Now join the vc." He says. I join the vc and hang up on Tommy. There's a lot of people on her. George, Dream, Sapnap, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Nikki.

"uh hi everyone." Everyone greets me back with hi's and hello's.

"Tommy do you wanna tell her since you-"

"WE ARE INVITING YOU YO THE DREAM SMP." Tommy cuts Tubbo off.

"Are you guys serious? Thank you! I'm so excited omg."

"Yeah Tommy-" clay starts.

"GOING TO GIVE YOU A TOUR. I am giving you a tour." Tommy interrupts dream. I guessing there is more to this but I don't really care right now. IM APART OF THE DREAM SMP! I'm so excited! All these people seem so amazing.

——time skip——

"So that's the smp." Tommy finishes off the tour.

"Tommy this is so cool! Thank you so much."

"Yeah,Yeah. Now may I persuade you to join Pogtopia?"

"Go on."

AllieCat:
Me 🤝 Tommy
Being on the dream SMP
14,827 comments 13,377 retweets 67,924 likes
|
Tommyinnit||replying to Alliecat
Me🤝 Allie
Being apart of pogtopia?
||
Alliecat|| replying to Tommyinnit
😼😼

|
Dream|| replying to Alliecat
out of everyone, tommy😐 really
||
Alliecat|| replying to Dream
whoops🙄 did I hurt your ego

|
owokai|| replying to AllieCat
OMFG LMFG DJDJ YESS

|
Mollymouse|| replying to alliecat
YOU TOLD TWITTER BEFORE ME!??! Never taking insta pictures for you again😐
||
AllieCat|| replying to MollyMouse
YOU'RE NOT EVEN  HOME

|
streamingwalls|| replying to Alliecat
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE! TURN IT UP

A/N

A filler but good things coming!!

does anyone need me to explain the twitter and instagram replying thing?

please vote and comment it helps me!!!

:)