[11]

•Tommy's POV•

I wake up with my limbs entangled with hers. I don't even know how we got to this point. Funny how we didn't even stay awake to sleep in the bed both times. That's fine by me though, because at least Allie's here. Good God. I'm such a fucking simp. That's probably the cheesiest thing i've ever said. If the boys could here my right now, I wouldn't hear the end of it. As these thoughts fill my brain I feel her shift in her sleep underneath me.

"Tommy" she mumbles.

"Yea" I answer back at her. She looks so cute and peaceful.

"I don't want you to go, I don't want you to leave me." she mumbles into my chest. Is she dreaming. I think she's asleep.

"I won't Allie I promise." With that she falls
back asleep.

I feel so calm with her. It's so unexplainable. It sounds so stupid because i've haven't even known her for 2 months. I just feel so much better talking to her. She doesn't know it, but her texts and calls make my day ten times better. I just hopes she feels the same way. I feel so clingy saying I don't want to leave. I just don't want things to change in a bad way. I'm scared that after I leave she's going to see i'm not all that. Let's face it, she streams and she's going to realize there are more attractive, funnier, and is just overall better.

I drift off to sleep with her in my hold. I don't wanna worry about anything right now. I can worry when I leave.

—time skip—

I hear a loud crash from the kitchen and jolt awake. I look down at Allie to see her still peacefully sleeping. I didn't wake her, that's good. I wiggle my way out of the couch, not wanting to wake Allie, and go to the kitchen to see what the noise was.

"shit shit shit" I hear someone mumble from the kitchen. I see Molly in the kitchen, cooking... well burning, something

"Molly what are you doing?" I ask her cleaning up some mess we made light night. It really was the least I could do since Allie didn't let me pay for anything.

"Oh hey bestie. Tommy I can tell you're an amazing cook. You should cook something for me." I laugh and help her clean the pan. I barely know how to cook anything, but I can make eggs.

"Is scrambled eggs good?" I ask, I know Allie likes them but I don't know about Molly.

"Yes bestie" she says as she pulls out her phone and sits on the counter top. Molly is actually really funny for a 14 year old. She is also very mature.

I finished cooking and left the serving to Molly. I would have done it and make the stuff look all fancy, but I don't know where anything is and I don't know how to do that. I walk back to the couch as Molly looks satisfied with whatever she's doing. Allie is still asleep, which is good.I go on the other side of the couch and carefully lift Allie's legs up before laying them on my lap as I sit down. I unplug my phone and check the time.

10:25 am

I have to leave in about 2 hours. I sigh as the thought hits me. I've had so much fun this week. I know i'm being over dramatic, because we live two hours away, yet I still can't help feeling sad. It's not like we are just down the road from eachother.

Tommyinnit: Women can be pretty pog ig🙄
but only a select few like the Queen and other... women....
9,274 comments 9,274 retweets 727,724 likes

|
WilburSoot|| replying to Tommyinnit
we know it's Allie, don't be shy make a move😎