[2]

Tw: mentions of verbal abuse

a/n corona doesn't exist in this story bc we all need a fucking break

•Allies POV•

I played with everyone last night for hours. It was really fun and I had a great time. Everyone is so amazing. Tommy is actually really funny, but I won't admit that to his face. He would have a field day. I looked him up last night and he's really cute. Like, really cute. He doesn't live to far from me either, probably 3 hours give or take. I doubt he'll even wanna hang out.

This morning I haven't done much. I got up and baked myself some muffins. I finished editing my essay for English as I ate my baked treats. Then, I did some more school.

I think that's what I love most about being homeschooled. I can go to bed late, wake up late, and really just stick to my own schedule. At first I didn't wanna be homeschooled, but Tessa, my older sister, insisted. I didn't give her anymore shit about it because she didn't need anything else to worry about.

You see, I live with my two sisters Molly and Tessa. Molly is 14 and Tessa is 20. When I was 14, Tessa turned 18. She wanted to move out and take us with her. My mum, if you could call her that, is not the best person. My mum wasn't really a mum. Tessa was the one who took care of Molly and I, so when she wanted to move out I was so excited she wanted to take us. At first Mum didn't want us to go, but the day we left she was too drunk to care. It was like most days, too drunk to care. Hell, I could have done cocaine in front of her on some days and she wouldn't give a shit about me. She never really did. Then other days I would forget to pick up a napkin and it was the end of the world. She would constantly reminding me that she hated me by saying things like" You are a piece of shit who shouldn't have been born"or my personal favorite "You're so worthless. You'll probably become a whore stripper some day. You for sure won't find love." Thank Ma, at least you thought I could get a job, couldn't say the same thing about you.

So I'll take being homeschooled over my sorry excuse for a mother.

(end of tw)

Currently i'm sitting here with nothing to do. I have no plans for today. I didn't have work till 6pm and it was 11am. I do have school work I could get ahead on, nah. I will probably procrastinate and do everything last minute. It's actually very efficient.

"THRIFTING" I say thinking out loud.

"MOLY MOLY MOLY." I say barging into her room. She jumps up and takes her headphones out.

"You wanna go thrifting? I don't have work till 6 and I'm bored out of my mind." I ask laying down on her bed.

"sure just let me get changed."

"Yay, okay me too."

I walk into my room and search for an outfit. I settle with something cute and casual.

 I settle with something cute and casual