[15]

•Allie's POV•

"Have fun and call me if you need me." I wave bye to Molly as I drop her off downtown. She said that her and the girl were going to walk around, whatever that means. I trust her though. Molly has never been a terrible kid.

I don't have anything to do, even though it's friday, so I just head back home. About half way home, I get a call from Tommy. I hit accept and connect it though the bluetooth in the car.

"Hey" I greet him.

"Why is your audio so scuffed?" He asked. I always forget my car makes the call sound weird.

"Oh it's connected to my car. Do I need to turn off bluetooth?" I tell him.

"No you're fine. So Why'd you leave so sudden? Is something wrong?" He asks. Is he worried about me? The bar really is on the floor, huh? Someone cares about me and I swoon. I do joke about that but Tommy could do the tiniest thing and I would swoon. I don't think it's because the bar is the floor, I think it's because Tommy cares. If anyone else cared I would still be happy, but with Tommy it's just different.

"Oh no Molly just wanted me to drop her off she had a date." I tell him.

"Oh Pog" He says in a higher voice.

"Yeah, kinda jealous tbh" I joke. I hear him choke on something on the other side of the phone. "Toms you okay" I ask. Shit did i just say that. I'm so stupid. Why the fuck would I say that. Allie you are a fucking dumbass.

"Did you just say Toms?" He asks, changing the subject. I really fucked it up, didn't I?

"Oh yeah, It just slipped out I didn't mean to-" I start.

"No, I erm like it. It's nice." He says innocently.

"What are you doing?" I say just changing the subject.

"Just got done with my stream, Mr.Beast asked me to do among us lobby, so I have that in like 2 hours."

"Ohh cool cool. Is it for any money?" I ask him. Usually all of Jimmy's among us games usually include money. He invited me to one for 10,00, but Molly fainted so I had to take her to the ER. We found out she has really low blood sugar, so I have to watch out for her now.

"100,000" He says. A hundred fucking K, holy shit.

"Shit Tommy, you should win that" I tell him as I pull into the apartment completely.

"Planning on it women" he says.

"you should give me some, because you're my bitch boy." I laugh as I park.

"mmmm i'm good" he laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Please Tommy, Do your shoes need shining? Tommy. PLEASE. Can I buy you a coke? PLEASE. Tommy be my sugar daddy." I say as we both burst out laughing. After we calm down a bit Tommy speaks up.

"what about you, what are your plans for today?" He asks changing the subject.

"I think i'm gonna watch criminal minds." I tell him. I love true crime stuff like that. I'm on season and I love it. I'm a simp for the whole cast honestly, including Rossi.

"ahh, i've never watched that show."

"we NEED to watch it. It's so good." I say. "Hey Tom- Tommy, I'm going to go, because I just pulled up to my apartment complex, call me after the among us game." I was debated on saying the nickname again, but i'm not about to embarrass myself even more.

"Bye Bitch" He says, like he does every time and quickly hangs up. I let out a chuckle as I grab my bag and head into my apartment. When I enter my apartment I set down my things and enter my room.

I look at my pc. I haven't streamed in almost a week. I miss my fans. I miss streaming.

I sit down and turn on my PC. I'm doing this. I can do this. I can watch criminal minds any other day. My fans need me and I need my fans. I let out a quick sigh and hit the  start stream button.

@AllieCat
Hey besties i'm streaming after lowkey ghosting you lol
twitch.tv/alliecat.com

I play some music as people start to roll in. Ironically sweater weather plays.

"How is everyone?" I ask my chat. I mostly see things like good and amazing. "I'm glad most of you guys are doing good. I'm doing pretty good to. I know i haven't streamed in a bit. I was on Tommy's stream earlier, but I miss you guys." I tell my chat as I log into Minecraft.

"Today is just doing to be a chill stream, nothing much. I'm thinking about just chillin on the smp. Is anyone else streaming chat?" I ask. The chat says Hbomb and Fundy are streaming on the smp. I doubt I will join their stream. I haven't talked a lot with either of them and I don't want to force myself on their streams. The smp logs up and I see that wilbur, fundy, hbomb, niki, and Sapnap are on.

"I'm thinking about just doing something simple. I'll probably work on my house and steal from Tommy." I joke. All of a sudden I hear a buzz from my phone.

thomas🙄🙄

i stg woman don't take my
stuff or you will pay

I chuckle as I set place my phone back down.

"Guys we have been caught. Tommy just texted me saying and I quote I stg woman don't take my stuff or you will pay. Well Tommy, I guess i'll have to pay." I tease him on stream as I make my way to his house. "Aren't you going to get exiled or some shit?" I joke as I enter his house. I did know that Tommy was going to get exiled tomorrow. I don't have a very defined character in the smp, like Tommy does. I haven't been on the sever enough to develop a whole backstory. I just know i'm on Tommy and Wilburs side. Once Tommy joked about me being the "first lady" to the vice president. Of course, that made twitter go insane. I don't really mind the stans shipping us, I mean I do it my fucking self.

Tommy is just something else. I think he's honestly oblivious to my words and actions. Either that or he's really bad at making a move. Why don't you make a move? Well, because i'm a scared bitch. Nothing scares me more than relationships. Not only is it the fear of rejection, but i'm scared he will just poof and forget all interest he may or may not have had with me.

Either way i'm fucked. I'm just a girl who can't make a move because she's to fucking scared.

a/n

hi besties

so i know i haven't updated in like 1 week OOPS basically my account got hacked and I couldn't get back in because the password was changed. With that school has just been really stressful, plus some other personal things. I promise I will start updating more frequently!!

ALSO WHY TF DOES MY BOOK HAVE 16K READS AND 700 VOTES???? YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!

also i literally see every comment and you guys are so amazing and funny.

One more thing! I had a few people asking for the girl i use for allies pics @ her @ on tik tok is  getlostloser and her insta is @ princessaubster

<3 love you all <3