[9]

•Allie's POV•

I wake up in the same position I in was last night, laying with Tommy. I noticed that he moved to lay down a bit and snaked his arms around my waist. I can already feel the heat on my cheeks, turning them red. God, this boy really doesn't know the affect he has on me.

I reluctantly slip out of his hold, careful not to wake him, and head to the bathroom. I wash my face and pee. Then, I head to the kitchen to fix some breakfast. As I make my way to the kitchen I already see Tessa looking inside the fridge. I keep walking preparing myself for embarrassment. Hopefully it won't be as bad since Tommy isn't here.

"So" Tessa whispers to me with a wide eyed grin.

"So" I answer her back.

"Are you and Tommy dating or what? You seemed pretty close up there on the couch." She smirks grabbing the milk and shutting the fridge.

"No we're not dating. We just fell asleep that way." I tell her getting out stuff to make pancakes. I don't really feel like getting something for breakfast, so I decided to make Tommy and I chocolate chip pancakes.

"Well you two seemed pretty close. You like him though, right?" I give her wide eyes and nudge her.

"Will you shut up, he's just in the other room. Yes I do though, I mean I only talk about him 24/7" I roll my eyes. "I mean I just feel like everything's going kind of fast. Like i've only known him for a month." I explain. This has been a thought in the back of my mind for awhile. I mean i'm pretty positive I like Tommy, but that doesn't mean he feels the same way. I'd rather take it slow than have nothing at all. Us cuddling, if you could call it that, just felt so right. I mean that's good sign that he didn't just push me off, right.

"I think you have to look at it like this. You like him and I think he might like you too. I don't think you two should jump into a relationship right now, with the fact that you guys have only known each other for one month. Then again, if i'm a few weeks you guys feel the same way, why not. Who cares if other people think you guys are rushing it. If you guys are on the same page, that's all that matters." I nod continuously as Tessa shares her thoughts. She's right, as long as we are both on the same page it doesn't matter. I am okay with just talking for now, I just don't want to lose him.

"Speaking of Tommy, have you checked twitter recently?" She chuckles. I shake my head and quietly grab my phone on the living room table, not wanting to wake Tommy. He looks so cute and peaceful sleeping.

dreamsmpstream_clips: DREAM AND GEORGE TALKING ABOUT TOMMY SIMPING ON LAST NIGHTS STREAM!!
[1 attachment]
16,264 comments 25,264 retweets 87,632 likes

|
izzyy||replying to dreamsmpstream_clips
I AM SCREAMING OMFG

|
madi||replying to dreamsmpstream_clips
TOMMY SIMPING IS GIVING ME HAPPINESS

|
lvy||replying to dreamsmpstream_clips
THE WAY THEY SAID THAT TOMMY FREAKED OUT

Did he really talk about me? Clay said "melts over the touch of a woman," is that when I fell asleep on him? Did he really freak out over that?

"Morning" I hear a Tommy say bringing me out of my thoughts. His voice is a little bit deeper and very attractive.

"Morning" I answer back mixing the batter.

"Whatcha doing." He asks scratching his head and scrunching his nose. How is he so cute without trying? Focus Allie, pancakes you are making chocolate chip pancakes.