[16]

——time skip—— 3 weeks——-

•Tommy's POV•

"Just give me straight answer, you bitch." I yell at the phone.

"Tommy, I think you should do what you think is best. You've have been constantly talking about her and you miss her. Just go for it get man, stop being a pussy." Wilbur "dad talks" me over the phone. Christmas is in 2 weeks and I want to ask Allie to come down here a few days before to meet my family. Also Tubbo and I are hanging out and Allie likes Tubbo. I just don't know what to do. "Call her and talk to her about it. Make it quick though, because you have that beach thing to get to. Stop being a pussy and talk to her about it."

"YOU ARE NO HELP YOU-" before I can finish anything I hear the same button on discord to let me know he has left the call. I grab my phone off my night stand and let out a quick sigh.

allie dog🥱

cAn yOu fAcEtImE¿

tommy is this you????

uh yeah

who's your favorite woman?

the queen....

OMFG IT IS YOU

no shit??

WHY DID you text me before facetiming

ASKING AND NOT DEMANDING???

😐

After sending the emoji I give her a ring. She immediately answers and I see her laying on her led. How is she do effortlessly pretty?

"hey loser" she says as she answers.

"hi bitch" I say with less aggression as usual.

"What did you wanna talk about?" she asks getting straight the the point.

"uh erm are you doing anything next weekend?" I ask her. You can do this Tommy.

"No, I don't think so. I don't have anymore school, cause we're on break. I have to get one more thing for Molly and probably something for her girlfriend. I don't know what to get her, but I want to get her something. Olivia, that's her name, she's so sweet. Anyways, sorry for rambling, What about you?" Come on Tommy you can do this.

"Uh I was actually wondering if you wanted to come over for a few days, like to my house. I got erm you something and I want to give it to you. Plus ever since that call my mums been wanting to see you." I tell her. That was okay. Please say yes. She instantly blushes and moves the camera so I can only see her eyes.

"Yeah that sounds great actually. I got you someone too. I would also like to meet motherinnit." She smiles. Phew. I let out a breath of relief.

"Okay pog." really Tommy? Pog? You fucking idiot. No one says that. "I'll call you about it later but I have a beach party to attend to." I tell her. Gotta get my acting face on.

"what it's wint- OH THE SMP. ANY KNEE WAYS! BYE BITCH" She laughs, stealing my line and hangs up. I let out a chuckle and get ready to start up my stream.

Allie's POV•

Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I AM GOING TO TOMMYS FOR CHRISTMAS.

Allie breath.

Technically I don't know if I can go because I haven't asked Tessa, but I can't see why not.

As I am quietly freaking out, I hear my phone buzz on my bed.

niki 🪴

Would you wanna play bedwars
with me and purpled in like 2
hours? I'm sorry for texting you late
something came up with the person we
we're supposed to play with and
what i've seen from your streams
you're really good.

YES! I would love to!

Do you mind if I stream too?

Of course!

I'll send you the discord link and
tell you when we're about to start.

sounds great!

thanks for inviting me

I head to my bathroom and get ready to shower. I'm not about to shower with greasy ass hair. I undress and turn on the shower. How come I look my best when i'm about to shower? I chuckle to myself as I step
in the shower. As I enter my worries hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm meeting Tommys parents.

What if his parents hate me? What if Tommy hates my present. I'm definitely going to screw up. His mum probably already thinks i'm weird. I would think i'm weird too honestly. She literally saw me on facetime while her son was asleep. I'm so weird.

As my thoughts die down so does the shower heat. I finish my shower and grab two towels, one for my hair and another for my body. After I'm done drying off I grab out a simple sweatshirt and sweatpants. I don't really care about what I wear on streams that much, if people watch me just because they think i'm pretty, that's their loss.

I quickly dry my hair and throw it up in a messy bun with 20 minutes to spare. I get everything started up and decide to start my stream early.

"Hello chat, How is everyone doing?" I ask quickly tweeting out that I am streaming.

"I'm playing bedwars with Niki and Purpled in about 15 minutes, but I decided to start early to have a quick chat and a bit of a Q&A." I scan the chat for questions to answer.

yourhonorimafreak: what's your harry potter house
user2737: NIKI PURPLED AND ALLIE SO POG
mia5767: I LOVE YOU ALLIE
panSNAcual: sorry for breathing your air my QUEEN
xXliquidnitrogenXx: what's your favorite harry song?
kaiwastaken: How are you and Tommy?
catboywilbur: Any funny work stories?

"I'm a slytherin, uh my favorite harry song is either canyon moon or from the dining table, and I don't really have any funny work stories. Around a month ago I had these trumpies come in, which was weird, because I don't live in America. I mean all, but one, was dressed head to toe in MAGA merch. WeirdChamp. Thankfully one of their daughters was was really nice, and she was a fan of mine so Hi, I think it was ivory or ivy if you are watching this." I go through the chat answering the rest of the questions, except for the Tommy ones. It's not that I don't like talking about Tommy, i'm just not ready for all the hate again after being outed I got so much. I feel a buzz on my table from my phone and pick up my phone.

Niki🪴

join the vc! :)

Without texting back I join the VC to the link Niki sent me. "Time to playbedwars chat" I crack my knuckles and start the game.

________________________________
a/n
20k READS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
I CAN NOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE

ON ANOTHER NOTE sorry for ghosting you guys lol the commitment issues issues kicking in
also i unpublished my dream book because i want my full attention on this book! But i will publish it soon!