[19]

After Tommy's parents and Aunt picked us up from our "walk" we went inside to eat pizza. Not much happened other than Luna and Tommy constantly yelling.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BITCH"

"TOMMY LANGUAGE FOR GODS SAKE"

"NO YOU, AT LEAST IM NOT 16. YOU DUMB BRIT. FUCKING DUMBASS"

"LUNA LANGUAGE"

Oh, What were they arguing about you may ask. Dog and cats. They were arguing about fucking dogs and cats, with the occasional America slander.

Now, I'm helping Tommy's mom clean up a bit while Tommy wraps my gift. Apparently Luna went up there to see what it was and accordingly her "The wrapping paper was balled up with tape carelessly wrapped around it." I love Tommy and Lunas relationship, they can argue and annoy the shit out of each other, but you can tell that they genuinely care about one another.

"So what have you been up to recently" Tommy's mom asks trying to create small talk.

"School and Streaming really" I tell her, it sounds like a boring answer, but hey I live a boring life.

"Ah yes. So Allie i'm gonna cut to the chase, Are you and Tommy dating." At this I nearly drop the plate in cleaning. What the fuck. What do I say to that. "I fucking wish."

"Erm no, not uh not yet as least." I say and she smiles.

"I really like you Allie and you've made a good impressions on Tommy. Don't tell him I told you this, but he talks about you constantly. I just mean on and on and-"

"ALLIE IM READY BITCH" Tommy yells from upstairs.

"THOMAS SIMIONS IF I HEAR THOSE WORDS COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH LNE FOR TIME I SWEAR TO GOD TOMMY." Tommy's mon yells and I can't help laughing as I jog upstairs.

"Who wants to go first" I say sitting criss cross apples sauce on the floor across from him.

"I'll go I guess." Tommy's says scratching the back of his neck. He hands me a box carefully wrapped with blue wrapping paper lined with snowflakes. I carefully starts peeling the wrapping paper back with anticipation.

"JUST GO AHEAD AND OPEN IT DUMBASS" He jokingly yells at me. I feel a hit of nervousness in hit voice. Who am I kidding, It's more than "a bit". What has this boy so worked up?

"I'm going, I'm going." I shoe him as I pull back the wrapping paper to the small boxes he placed in my hands. I slowly open the box with excitement.

It's.... It's.... It's.... his youzoz?

Tommy got me a doll of himself. Not even in the original youtooz box.

I chuckle as I pull the figurine out of the box. Of course Tommy got me his Youtoz. I honestly couldn't care less, If it was a bag of rocks i'd cherish it the same.

"Now I can have you with me 24/7" I joke pulling the YouToz closer to my heart.

"Well yeah. I know you love me. That- that's not it though. There's erm- There's more" He stutters not even to try and cover up how nervous he is. There's more?

I look in the box and find nothing. I pick of the Youtoz I previously laid down and notice something. There is a chain around it's neck. I remove the chain to take another look.

Tommy's got me a squared lego on a chain?

"I don't understand" I tell Tommy. Hesitantly he pulls a chain out from under his shirt with the same lego piece. He grabs my chain and he connects the two legos together. "don't think it's cringe, for the love of God." I hear him mumble something not audible to me under his breath before he puts in into my hand.

It makes a heart. When you connect them it makes a heart.

I can already feel the tears form in my eyes. Other than my sister, i've never had someone care about me this much. "Toms- Tommy- I lo- I love it. Thank you." I hesitantly lean over to give him a quick kiss on the lips. I don't think i'll ever stop getting butterflies. I pull away from the kiss and sit back down, both of us having uncontrollable smiles. I go to reach for the present I got him, but he grabs my hand and stops me.

"Uh you have to turn it over" He says. Why does he sound so serious. Tommy is never this serious. I turn over the connected legos and see that he's ingraved somethings on it. I lean forward and squint a little bit to see what it says.

You're my girlfriend now lol

________________________________
EVERYONE GO READ MY GEORGE BOOK RN ITS WRITTEN SO MUCH BETTER WITH A BETTER STORYLINE AND ITS ORGANIZED

SORRY FOR THE HELLA SHORT CHAPER LMAOOO
also if you don't know what i'm describing here

SORRY FOR THE HELLA SHORT CHAPER LMAOOOalso if you don't know what i'm describing here