[10]

A/N
my cousin found this book so 🤠🔫 please stop reading my book dramatically to me on ft i will cry and just stop reading it in general

•Allies POV•

"Okay guys I think we're going to end the stream here. Thank you so much for watching this short stream." I start the outro to my stream.

"Yeah and now you people can't make fun of me because I DO HAVE MORE THAN THAT RED SHIRT!" Tommy screams I laugh and wave goodbye as I hit the end stream button. I sigh and flop unto the bed.

"What are you on about?" he asks referring to my sigh.

"Just thinkin." I say staring at the celling. I honestly don't want Tommy to go. I know I sound clingy, but I feel like if he leaves things will take a bad turn. I don't want to lose him, not even in a dating way, but in a friend way. That's another reason i'm scared. If I lose Tommy I pretty much lose everyone in the SMP and honestly i've became pretty close with a lot of the people. Come on Allie don't screw this up.

"Oh okay well do you wanna continue watch Harry Potter?" He asks.

"Is Tommy a Harry Potter stan?" I tease him.

"It's good, okay." He raises his hands in defense.

"Come on bitch boy." I motion my hand and we head to the living room. As I walk into the living room I see Molly. Oh no.

"Oh hey guys, fancy seeing you here." She says from the kitchen.

"What do you want Molls?" I ask her. She just has that look on her face, I know she wants something.

"Hey Molly this is Tommy. Oh well nice to meet you Tommy." She mocks.

"Oh erm Hello" Tommy waves to Molly.

"Just cut to the chase Molly, what do you want?" I tell her. I know she's up to something.

"If you insist, there's no food and I was wondering if you could pick some up." She bats her eyes.

"No, but I will order you something when me and Tommy order something for delivery." I tell her.

"Can we order it now?" she wines and I turn to Tommy.

"It's up to you I don't care either way."

"Tommy, pal, old friend, buddie, bestie" Molly says.

"Uh Yeah thats fine with me. We only had a little thing for lunch so i'm a tad hungry." He explains.

"Wow Allie you couldn't even feed the guest." I roll my eyes and pull up my favorite deli that delivers.

"Molly are you good with Cal's? Tommy it's a deli, has the best mac and cheese." They both nod. I call the place and give them our order and address. Tommy and I head to the couch to put on the third Harry Potter movie. I thought we would be alone, but oh boy was I wrong. Molly also hops onto the couch, between Tommy and I.

"So what are we watching?" She asks settling into the couch between us.

"We are watching nothing, Tommy and I are watching Harry Potter." I tell her. She loves to push my fucking buttons.

"Why you don't wanna spend time with your sister, womb buddy, your-"

"No I really don't." I answer back. I see this girl everyday and now she wants to hang. No, she's just nosy.

"I could die tomorrow wouldn't you wished-" This my last night with Tommy, she is it about to ruin it.

"Molly come to the kitchen right now." I stop her and pull her out of the couch. I'm not about to do this infront of Tommy.