[4]

AllieCat: @tommyinnit is my knight in shining armor
9,827 comments 11,377 retweets 47,834 likes

|
Tommyinnit|| replying to AllieCat
obviously, have you seen my muscles
||
AllieCat|| replying to Tomminnit
don't make me delete the tweet😐😐
|||
karlismybestie|| replying to Tommyinnit
tallie is so real
||||
Tubolive|| replying to karlismybestie
😏

•Allie's POV•
Last night was amazing. Tommy and I talked for a few hours. We have a lot in common actually. He asked me if I wanted to play Minecraft today and obviously I said yes. It doesn't matter if he asked me to play a barbie roblox game, I still would have said yes.

Facetime From Thomas 🙄

Why am I so nervous?

"hello woman"

"hello Thomas" he rolls his eyes.

"So I was thinking-"

"That's is very dangerous" I laugh

"You're on a thin line woman. A very thin line. Anyways I wanna be able to work on something when i'm not on the dream smp so I was wondering if you wanted to make a world together."Did he just say together? Like just us.

"Yes, of course!" I try to hide the fact that i'm blushing. He wants to play minecraft with me. Like just me no one else.

"Allie, HELLO EARTH TO ALLIE."

"oh sorry what did you say."

"I was saying will should build a strip club and do a stream and rate people's "performances"." At this I start dying.

"We are not doing a strip club." I wheeze.

"Al it would be so funny."

"Did you just call me Al?"

"Uh yeah"

"THAT'S AN OLD MAN NAME. When I picture Al I picture that old guy from toy story."

"YOU CALL ME THOMAS" He says with his voice getting higher buy the second.

"Yeah because Thomas is funny and it's technically your name."

"How do you know that? Do you work for the FBI?" He joked.

"Yes I do. You're the prime suspect for tax fraud. Anyways since we already know i'm better, I wanna build a cottage core house. With a lot of plants and cats." I joke about the tax fraud thing because I saw him tweet about it. I thought it was about me at first, but I highly doubt it.

"Fine but if ur sucks it's your fault." He says.

—————timeskip————— 2 hours later

"TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK" I scream.

"No, Allie, Al, Good Pal." He says as I corner him.

"YOU KILLED MY CAT."

"I ACCIDENTALLY SET HIM ON FIRE" he screams back.