[23]

Tommy's POV

2 months. 2 months since i've seen Allie. 2 months since she kissed me. 2 months since I kissed her. I was miserable. You would think once you get in a relationship, everything becomes clearer, the sky's become bluer, the birds just a little louder, and it is. It is, only when i'm with her. I'm constantly waiting for the moment I fuck it up. The moment I say the wrong thing. The moment I give the wrong gift. The moment she realizes i'm not enough for her. The moment-

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I rush to my computer, a little faster than what humanly acceptable, but I knew who was on the other end.

"HELLO TOMMY INNIT HELLO WORD HELLO HELLO HELLO" Allie yells. I smile and turn my volume down.

"HELLO ALLIE CAT" I laugh back at her,
matching her energy.

"ARE YOU READY TO SPEED RUN PRETTY BOY?" Allie says cockily. For a second I freeze. Not a scared freeze but a lets ground myself back to earth freeze. I love the little nicknames Allie give me. Even when she calls me a loser.

"HELL YEAH!" I say back and I open up OBS. We haven't said anything to anyone besides a few close friends about Allie and I's relationship. Allie isn't ready and I understand that. It doesn't mean sometimes I wish I
could show her off so everyone knows the amazing girlfriend that she is. I mean twitter has basically figured it out already. They always do.

ARI LOVES PATCHES @DRE4MN4P
why i think tommy and Allie are dating
~ a thread~
|
|

ARI LOVES PATCHES @DRE4MN4P
just right before christmas eve they kept on hinting at being together but never confirmed it
|
|
|
ARI LOVES PATCHES @DRE4MN4P
IN THUS CLIP TOMMY SO CLEARY SAYS BABE I KNOW FOR A FACT HE DOESN'T SAY 'AND'
{1 attachment}
|
|
|
ARI LOVES PATCHES @DRE4MN4P
when tommy talks about his first kiss in the hot wing stream he says "allie" NOT AND SHE
{1 attachment}
|
|
|
ARI LOVES PATCHES @DRE4MN4P
they say they sleep call EVERY NIGBT ALMOST
|
|
|
ARI LOVES PATCHES @DRE4MN4P
DO YOU GUYS SEE ALLIE BLUSHING IN THIS CLIP HELLO!???
{1 attachment}
|
|
|
Anne!! @Y0URED0GWATER
mf if you think they're dating with these scraps then dnf must be real too

"iM staring my stream" she says in a singsong voice and I smile, doing the same. I get the notification a minute later as I get a few more things set up with my new PC.

"Hello chat" I hear her say in the call as I mute her staring my own stream.

"Hello boys! AllieCat and I are goin to be speed running!" I say as I sip my coke, a staple of my channel if you will.

~ time skip~ third person POV ~

"JUST ONE MORE SHOT" Allie yelled at Tommy, as she was in spectator mode.

Miss.

"YOI GOT THIS B-TOMMY" shit. she cursed herself mentally. not fucking again.

Tommy shot the ended dragon.

"WOOOOOOO" They both erupted.

"THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU OH MY GOD" Allie screamed excitedly, not letting the words that she said catch up to her. Tommy sat there dumb founded. This is why I love you oh my god. The words replayed in his head.

'I'm on stream. Shit' He thought to himself.

"Okay boys well since I beat the enderdragon ALL BY MYSELF i think it's time to end stream." Tommy's smiles right before ending and raiding Foolish. They sat in a awkward silence for a moment. Both, building up the courage to speak.

"I didn't mean to-"

"I love y-"

They just spoke at the same time and chuckled as they realized.

"You can go first" Allie sighs, expecting him to scold her for her slip up.

"Allie I know this sounds dumb but I love you. I really do. But not the cringey love. That's dumb." Tommy beamed. He knew from the beginning he loved her.

He loved her, but not the kind of love like your favorite color of food. This was the type up love that always begged for more. This was the type of love that came with fear and doubt. He loved  her undoubtedly. From the way she stuck her tongue out when ate and her snort when she laughed.

"Say it again"

"I love you loser."

I HATE HOW THIS ENDED LOL but i just turned 17 and it just feels weird? writing this so i'm sorry, there will be like 2 epilogues tho, but i have a karl and george book out so check them out!! sorry for the shitty ending :( BUT IM #1 IN STREAMING WHAT??????