[20]

according to wattpad statistics 😧☝🏻 only a small percentage📊 of people 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧🤏🏻 that read 🤓my tommy 🧍🏼 fanfic🧏🏻‍♀️ do not🙅🏼‍♂️read 📖 my george not found 🙆fanfic 😩 please consider 🤔 adding it 🥴to your library 📚 it's free😲 and you loose🥇 nothing 👻

okay n KNEE ways

________________________________

you're my girlfriend lol

"Wait seriously?" Is Tommy asking me out. Is Tommy fucking innit making the first move. Holy shit, he actually likes me. He actually wants to date me.

"Well I mean-" I cut him off with my lips crashing into his. This time it's different, with more passion. I smile into the kiss. Tommy is my boyfriend. He actually likes me.

"Does that answer your question?" I say blushing as I pull away.

"Uh could you tell me again, I don't know if I heard it." I chuckle as I lightly push him. I'm such a sucker for romantic shit like this. I know, I know it's the cheesiest fucking thing but I don't care. I unconnect the legos and hand Tommy's s necklace back to him, smiling. I put mine on, struggling just a bit, but if I asked Tommy he would tease me about it.

"I can't top that gift" I chuckle. I pull out his gift and hand it to him. I don't want it to be that awkward moment where we just sit there not knowing how to move forward. Me and Tommy are dating. Holy shit. I try not to squeal as it all hits me. I'm Tommy's girlfriend. He picked me.

"Wait I really like this" He says pulling out the red hoodie I bought for him.

"Flip the cuffs" I say. He flips to cuffs to see 'bitch boy <3' engraved on the inside.

"I hate you." He smiles as he puts on the hoodie. Thankfully it fits. I had to text Dream and ask him what Tommy's size was. Dream only knew because Dream shipped him some merch.

"I actually really like it Allie" He says smiling, looking down at his new hoodie.

"Why thank you" I smile, glad he liked my gift.

"Do you want to continue watching the Queens Gambit?" He asks standing up and collecting the wrapping paper.

"Yes, beat you down the stairs" I say quickly getting up and running down. Quickly Tommy speeds after me, I turn the corner in the hall and begin down the stairs. With Tommy right behind me, I try and run in zig zags to cut him off.

"MOVE BITCH" He says grabbing me by the waist and putting me over his shoulder.

"TOMMY THIS IS CHEATING PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN THOMAS!" I scream as he twirls me around.

"YOU WISH YOU PUSSY" He says running around.

"TOMMY SIMMIONS GET YOUR ASS UP HERE RIGHT NOW" His mom yells from upstairs. HA. Take that bitch. I smirk as he puts me down and walks upstairs.

"So" I hear Luna say behind me. I turn around and i'm met with her smirking face. "Cute, isn't it?" She says.

"What?" Is she talking about Tommy? I don't- OH THE NECKLACE. "Ohh the necklace? Yeah I love it." I smile playing with the necklace.

"Yeah, he texted me with the idea and I said it was great. That fucker is kind of cute when he gets all nervous." I laugh. He really cared that much.

"Yeah I love it. I could tell he was kind of nervous when he was giving it to me. At the time I couldn't tell why, but know I"Oh Luna what if she hates it? What if she says no? Oh what will I do" She imitates Tommy.