[3]

•Allie's POV•

"So when are you off"

"Listen I told you i'm not interested. I'm 16, a minor I might add"

"Look baby. I'm very attractive. I know you want me, just give in."

"Leave right now or i'm calling the police." I can feel myself shaking.

"Fine baby. I know you want me. I'll see you soon." He winks. He fucking winks. I run the the back room trying not to cry. I feel like i'm gonna throw up. Breath in and out. In and out. In and-

"Allie" I hear someone knock.

"come in." I sniffle. With that Willow opens the door and wraps her arms around me in a hug.

"He just wouldn't leave. I thought he was gonna hurt me." I sniffle.

"I know. I'm so sorry baby.How about you head out? We close in 45 minutes so I think Allen and I can hold the fort down. "

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you have to. I can still work. I just need a minute." I wipe my tears and stand up.

"No you go head home."

"Thank you so much Willow. Thank Allen too, for me." I give her hug and head to my locker.

I power on my phone and scroll through the notifications real quick before I head out. One caught my eye.

Tommyinnit has followed you
Tommyinnit sent you a message
HOLY SHIT

Tommyinnit has followed you Tommyinnit sent you a message HOLY SHIT

hii

hii i'm so sorry for not
answering I was at work
and had my phone off

Why did he dm me? I thought he hated me. Why do I care this much? I don't even know this guy. Allie you've talked him for like 2 hours, you can not possibly have a crush on him.

"Allie I wish I could walk you out but we just got a big table in. I would call your sister or something just incase. Scream if something happens and set your car off."

"Okay thank you."

I dial Molly's number. Unavailable. Tessa, Unavailable.

"Shit"

Tommyinnit has send you a message

I'm gonna have to call Tommy. This is going to be so fucking awkward.

No worries, How was work?             

    I hope this doesn't sound
weird but could you call me?
I'll explain on the call.
Here's my number (xxx)-xxx-xxxx

Almost instantly he calls me.

"Hii" he says.

"Hey. I'm sorry my sister didn't pick up her phone and I didn't really know who else to call in a fast situation. If my phone drops to the ground and I don't answer I need you call Martinez's family restaurant." I ramble grabbing my bag and walking out.

"Allie you're fine. I'm here. Uh Why do you need someone to be on call though? If you don't mind me asking."

"Uh um this guy wouldn't leave me alone and he was making really uncomfortable. Long story short he left but he was still being a total creep."

"Allie I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. I just don't wanna die." I joke looking at my car from a distance. I can't really take things seriously. I just cope making jokes and laughing it off. It's probably not the best thing to do but I hate taking about my feelings.

"Well that's good." He laughs. I look in my car and around before getting in.

"Well thank you for being my virtual body guard Thomas."

"I'm gonna let this slide, but this is the only time." He rolls his eyes. "I am sorry you have to do that."

"Yeah, Fuck men." I say as I start my car and put my phone in the holder.

"Exactly."

"Okay well i'm gonna hang up because I gotta drive. I'll call you when I get home though."

"Okay. Be safe."

"Pog" I say as I hang up. Pog? Really?  I fucking said POG. I don't really know why I told Tommy "I'll call you when I get home."  I like to talking to him

•Tommy POV•

Was that real life? It sure as hell didn't feel like it. Allie called me. She wanted me to call her to make sure she was safe. You're not that special she just needed someone. Right?

"Pick up, Pick up, Pick up."

"What the fuck do you want tommy." Wilbur says.

"Allie and I were just on facetime." I say I disbelief.

"Woah, Woah back up Loverboy."

"Okay so I manned up, kinda. I followed her and DMed her saying hi. The she texted me like 2 hours say hi and apologizing for not answering earlier cause she was at work. SHE APOLOGIZED. Why would she do that?"

"God you're whipped."

"I'm just gonna ignore that. Then she was like can you call me I'll explain. So obviously I call her. Ends up there was some creep at her work so she left early. He sister didn't pick up so whom did she call you may ask. Me. She called me. I am whom."

"That's actually a really good sign, Whom." He says mocking me.

"You wanna know what tops it off? When she hung up she said and I quote, I'll call you when I get back though."

"You're so fucking whipped. Anyways you woke me up from my nap so go prepare for your call back loverboy. I'm happy for you."