[14]

tw: f slur kinda

•Allies POV•

I wake up to still hear Tommy breathing softly. We played minecraft for 6 hours last night. At about 2am we logged off and just talked, while both snuggled into bed. The last thing I remember was talking about how I want a minecraft stuff animal. I take a photo of him before going to wash my face. Thankfully I have a bathroom kind of connected to my room. The bathroom has two doors. One leading to my room and the other leading to Molly's. I splash cold water on my face in attempts to wake up a bit more. I grab a towel and dry my face.

Heading back to my room I see that Tommy is still asleep. I grab my phone to scroll through my socials.

Shit.

I kind of forgot i've been the talk of the dream smp stan twitter. I'm going to tweet something.

@AllieCat: Yeah i like boobs and penis 😳😳😳😳😳 get over it🥰
7,274 comments 8,274 retweets 638,717 likes
|
@AllieCat || replying to AllieCat
On a real note thank you for the overwhelming support from all my friends i love you all so much

|
@TubboLive|| replying to AllieCat
@Tommyinnit what's a boob? is that a breed of cat?

||
@The_eret|| replying to Tubbolive
TUBBO NO

||
@kaiishere|| replying to Tubbolive
tommy has told us many times, he knows another word for cat

|
@plantwh0re|| replying to AllieCat
the way she's my favorite streamer

|
@lydiaiscool  || replying to AllieCat
bi allie bi allie bi allie bi allie bi allie

|
@dreamisbae|| replying to Alliecat
*f-slur*
(a/n even though i am bi i don't feel comfortable typing it out🙃)
||
@kayaspeaks|| replying to dreamisbae
dream isn't bæ to homophobic pieces of shit :)

|
@kelseyisfound||replying to Alliecat
when is your next stream🥺 you're my comfort streamer and I miss you,  no pressure though

|
@user73737272|| replying to Alliecat
#alliesupport let's get it trending

After scrolling for a few replies, I mute the tweet and exit twitter. I click back on facetime to see Tommy still asleep. I don't want to wake him, so I decide to get on minecraft for a bit.

As I log onto the world Tommy and I share, I hear a door open. I look to my right and see no one at my door.

"Hey Tommy your dad and I- oh you're still asleep" I hear on voice from my phone say. That must be Tommy's mum. Do I say something? "I'll just leave him a note I guess" I hear her whisper. "Why is his phone still-" I hear the voice get louder and louder. All of sudden I see a women on the screen. Holy shit. I'm not fucking prepared.

"Oh hello dear" She whispers into the phone.

"Oh hi, you must be Tommy's mum. I've heard a lot about you." I tell her unsure of what to say.

"You must be Allie. I've heard a lot of about you too" She tells me and I can already feel the the red tint rise on my cheeks. He talks about me.