Breakfist

Louis' POV

"Matt, I missed you, I swear!" I saw his face fill with rage.

"No you fell in love with that sicko!"

"What are you talking about?!" My face was filled with tears, and hurt.

"I'm talking about how you willingly went with him!"

"What? No ask Zayn, he saw him take me!" I shouted while crying.

Suddenly Zayn walked in, " No, Matt's right. Your sick." I had tears streaming down my face.

"Shut up I am not sick, I hate Har-"

I woke up in a cold sweat. No they wouldn't really do that. I should have known that they wouldn't do that.

I looked around remeber I'm in this room, again. There was an alarm clock on my- I mean the nightstand. It was dark in the room except for the red outline of the beeping alarm clock.

6:37 am

Harry hopefully is not awake. Maybe he has work, I mean he can't have all this money and not work. It would be impossible, in less your Dandy from the freak show.

My stomache growled, but I did not want to eat anything. I think I lost my appetite, with the idea of being here. Miles and Miles and waters and lands away from my friends, family. I wonder if my bullies miss there punch bag. Or if they feel bad. No they don't have enough brains for sympathy.

Maybe I can get something to come up on that labtop! I silently tiptoed to the desktop and grabbed it, walking over back to the bed even though I can't see anything.

I opened it really quick, and turned it.

It did that little melady, and it says the user name is Lou Bear. It had to have a password. If I were Harry what would the password be.

Iamacrazystalker , Nope.

Iamacrazystalker1, No. Okay I might be doing this for a laugh.

Louisisasexybeast, that's awesome, but no.

Ship name, yeah that's probly it.

Houis, well it's definitely not Larry, so I'm not even trying.

Harrysisbae, luckily that's not it.

WHATTEAMISTHISWILDCATS, no..

The thing popped up on the screen saying that I need to wait a while to guess any more passwords.

I heard Harry walking down the hall, and I'm pretty sure he paused at the my door, tempting to knock on the door.

But he went into the kitchen, and he was probly cooking or something.

Letting out a breath of air, I set the labtop back down.

Just go down there and apologize and maybe he will trust you. Then I can exscape!

I took a breath of  incouragement, and stood up. Straitening my shirt I had on from yesterday, I started toward the door. Closing my eyed, I turned the door nob.

My hands are shaking, I'm not very good at pretending to be sorry.

Just then, I realised the door creaked awfully loud. It didn't do that yesterday. Wow everything Harry has hates me.

I winced everytime I made a noise walking down the stair, when I got to the livingroom Harry was in his boxers whistling 'It Wasnt Me By Shaggy,' stirring some substance of food in his pan.

I cleared my thoat, hoping to get his attention, and I did. He litterally jumped like a foot, before quickly turning around.

"Morning Louis!" He blinked in suprize.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked it like it was a serious question. Yeah I slept well knowing a crazy ass mother trucker was just in the other room.

I nodded. He just nodded back slowly. Then turned around mixing the syrupy substance.

"About yesterday, I was just scarred. Im sorry." I said it very quiet, like when you first meet someone so your like, hi.

He turned around a narrowed his eyes, "Louis." He paused his mouth in a thin line, "I know what your trying to do." No he doesnt.

"Your not just going to fall for me a day later, as much as I wish you would, you wont. So stop trying to make me gain your trust. I know you." He turned back around.

I stood there shocked. Almost with my mouth open. How did he know? This isn't fair, usually when the scrawny boy can't fight back, they beat then with smartness.

"What are you making anyways." I bulled.

"I make my own syrup." He smiled, while bringing it back to a hot stack of pancakes on the table, that I only just noticed.

He set the table and fixed up the meal on the plate.

"Come on." gesturing with his hand, I noticed a small ring on his finger.

I sighed before heading over to the table slowly, "I'm not really hungry, not a morning person." I lied. I love breakfist.

He rolled his eyes, "just eat."

"I'm really just not hungry." I seriously feel like if I eat I'll throw up.

"I cooked all of this, just eat!" He clenched his jaw. Anger issues.

"Harry, I seriously think that if I eat, I'll throw up." I said.

"No you don't, your just being stubborn." He sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"Are you stupid? Litterally no." I bit my lip.

"Eat RIGHT NOW!" He screamed. Wow scary. What is he going to do? Kidnap me? Take me away from my loved ones? Make me love him? Ohh I'm so scarred.

"Oh what are you going to do!" I sneered.

He stood up and grabbed my hands, "I didn't want to do this." And he dragged me to a closet and shoved me in locking the door.

Immediatly I pounded on the door, "what are you doing psychopath!" I shrieked.

"I have to go to work, when I come home I'll think about letting you out." He said calmly and a few minuets later I heard him leave.

Maybe if I break the door down I can run out. Maybe. Oh wait I'm also very weak.

I tried kicking the door down, only to feel shooting pain in my leg.

What am I supposed to do? Who knows how long he will be gone.

Quickly  rammed myself against the door. That didn't work.

I huffed and fell down on the floor. What am I supposed to do now?

I laughed a little, great breakfist.