Cheyenne?

Harry's POV

This time Louis wasn't sleeping in my bed when the alarms went off. It's been two weeks since Zayn died and he still hasn't came out of his room. I hope he isn't plotting an escape and that's what that noise is.

I ran downstairs hoping Louis wasn't trying to escape because I couldn't handle that.

But instead their was a bloody Cheyenne standing in my living room. I quickly shut off the alarm hoping it didn't wake up Louis.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

She just sat down with wide eyes looking past me.

"What's wrong?" I placed my hand on her shoulder and crouched down to were she was looking at me.

"She's dead," Cheyenne whispered.

"Who's dead?"

"I killed her," a tear went down her face.

"Who?" I pressured.

"Ellie!" She screamed then went crying in her hands.

"You. . .you killed Ellie?" I don't believe this.

"Ellie, t-tried to k-kill me and I pushed her away and s-she, s-she hit her head on the counter and I tried to patch it up, b-but it just k-kept bleeding and her breathing stopped," Cheyenne started crying again.

I don't know what to say, their is a million questions I want to ask, but I can't because they are all insensitive.

"The one person, I tried so hard to get, I killed her," looking into the distance she added, "it's all my fault."

"When did this event happened," I asked unsure of how to approach her.

"Just now," well duh, why else would she be bloody, Harry?

"What did you do with the body?"

"I haven't touched it, I-I can't," she's shook her head, another sob escaping her mouth.

I new I had to get out there and move it for her, I just new it.

"Go, um, go wake up Lou," I nodded at my plan, "ask him to make a cup of tea for you and I'll take care of her body."

"O-ok."

Louis POV

"I killed him," his devilish smile reached his greedy hand towards me.

"And guess what?" He said creepy like.

"W-What?" I stuttered thinking about the passed memories were he was so nice and loving.

"Your next!" Harry grabbed a hold of me and shoved me on the bed.

"But there is no reason why I shouldn't take advantage of this," he whispered stripping me down.

"No! Ple-

"Louis, wake up!" I heard a girlish cry. Well that's not Harry.

Still recovering from my nightmare, I woke up to a crying girl. Wait, I've seen this girl before her name is. . . Shawnee? No, I think it was Shelene.

"What's wrong, Shelene," I asked, for she is crying.

She looked confused at first, "it's Cheyenne?"

My face did a realization face and I instantly felt bad.

"Oh I'm so sorry, but why are you crying?" Still confused to why she was here, and why she was talking me.

She stayed quiet and looking somewhere else.

Ouch she ignored me.

"I heard about Zayn," she changed the topic to a very sensitive one, may I say.

Immediately I looked down trying hard not to cry. I know this is wrong but I think it was Harry's plan all along. Most likely for some sick reason he picked me to torture. But then there is the other 50% of me saying that, he is a good guy and this wasn't suppose to happen, he would never hurt you.

"We're is Harry?" I mumbled feeling very low on self-a-steam next to her.

"He went to take care of something," she said with pain in her face. Probably shouldn't ask about it because the look sent me into shivers. I just lost my bestfriend and I didn't even feel that much pain she just put in that one glance. I wonder what happened.

"Louis, I'm very tired, and I know this sounds weird, but I can't be alone right now. Can I sleep in here?"

Well I can't just say no, because this bed is a queen size bed, and she looks so vulnerable right now.

I nodded hesitantly and motioned for her to dive under the blankets.

Great.

_________________

GUYS THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT I HAVE A GREAT PLAN FOR THIS SO I HOPE YOUR EXCITED TO RIDE MY ROLLER COASTER OF DRAMA BUT I MUST TELL YOU 69 PEOPLE HAVE DIED😏 AND 128 PEAPLE HAVE BEEN INJURED, 37 SUFFER FROM MENTAL BRAKE DOWNS😏

Jk guys but it will be WiLd

Ps the picture is a story of mine I'm also working on