Waking Up

My body was moving. Meaning someone was picking me up.

"Zayn I told you that if I'm asleep in the car just wake me up!" I mumbled against his chest. Wow working out is going good for him.

A deep chuckle vibrated from the chest. The voice was not Zayn.

My mind came crashing down with the memouries. I'm being kidnapped! Should I try to fight him? No he is to strong Louis.

Should I start screaming? Yeah that your best option.

I started screaming bloody murder. I mean there were a few lines in there. 'I'm being kidnapped!' Or 'Help please.' Somewhere I even said 'he's insane help me!'

Well when I look up quickly to see if anyone was noticing, I saw we were in the middle of no where.

Maybe I should try to fight him? But how am I supposed to kick ass, when I am cuddled into his chest like a teddy bear.

I huffed in a pouty way, since I couldn't figure out how to get rid of this weirdo.

"You are so cute when you pout." He laughs. He laughed like it was a normal thing. A normal thing to kidnap people.

"What do you want with me anyways?" I snarled. He got a little serious when I said that.

"I already told you." He said simply.

I groaned, "listen here buddy guys never kidnap someone because they just love them. There twisted in the head. So what are you going to do to me? Kill me? Torture me? Make me eat old cheese?"

He chuckled, "even in the mist of being terrified, you still manage to joke around."

"No I'm being sarcastic, stupid," He tightened his grip on me. Oh so he doesn't like being called stupid? Shouldn't have kidnapped me then.

"Were are we?" I asked.

"Almost home." I rolled my eyes at that stupid response. Really? I mean I know he is like insane, but home?

"Okay we are in London." He smiled.

London! Does he mean the whole other country? Wait there must be a like a city names London right?

"I'm guessing your not talking because your happy right?" He asked, "I know you have always wanted to live in London." He added on for safe measures.

I just didn't respond. I'm thousands of miles away from my family, friends, home, school, bullies. Oh now I'm even going to miss the bullies. This is a new low.

"Louis? I swear I'm not going to hurt you." He said seriously.

"Oh and what are you going to do? Take me to a cabin in the woods were you will romane me and we fall madly in love." Sarcasm rung through my voice.

"Yeah that's exactly what's going to happen. Now we're almost there." Fight him. I took one of the cheepest shots ever, I bit his arm, to the point were I tasted blood. His screams filled my ears, as he dropped me.

Instantly I jumped up and ran, the direction he was walking, because there must have been a road. I could hear his close footsteps. I quickly sped up. I think this is the fastest I have ever run. Considering I never run.

"Louis!" He growled running faster. Well its obvious he is fit.

I can see the car a few as away from me. Almost there and I'm at the road. Almost there.

Suddenly I was engulfed by the ground.

"Louis you pain in the ass!" He hissed in my ear, "I think you bit a whole in my arm!"