Day Off

Louis POV

"Louis! Wake up, were making cupcakes!" Harry shook me.

I rubbed my eyes sitting up, still scared from the nightmare I had last night.

"What?" I mumbled, half asleep.

"I have a day off, and we are going to make cupcakes!" He said happily, grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs, to the kitchen.

Sitting there on the counter was the ingredients to make cupcakes, and matching bowls.

"Louis, grab the eggs and flour!" Harry cheered me on, like it was a sport.

I sighed and obeyed, I could tell he frowned a little.

"Now mix." He said smiling down at me and the bowl, why is he so tall. I mixed intell he said something, but I wasn't paying attention.

"Crack these eggs in it", he pointed to three egg, and I looked over to see if he was just there doing nothing, but he was working on 2 different icings. I guess he makes his own icing?

Why am I down here, he litterally didn't when let me brush my teeth, or wake up.

"Louis! You got eggs shells in it! Get it out!" He complained.

"You know what I should have known you wouldn't pay attention," He shooed me away, and took over my position.

Seriously? He is yelling at me? For accidently getting egg stuck in the mix? After I have been doing everything he said!? After everything I have done? I just can't handle this anymore.

I quickly grabbed the carton of eggs and threw one at him. And I don't know what took over, but the look of shock fed my hungry need to hurt him, and I just kept throwing eggs at him, entell all 24 were gone.

"Lou," He said calmly, but it's like when your mom pretends to be calm, but gets you in big trouble.

"You know what Harry, you want me to bake cookies-"

"Cupcakes." He interuppted

"I don't give a shit!"I grabbed the mix, and dumped it on his head.

"Oh I'm sorry, they may be crunchy, there is a bit of egg shells in them! Oh these don't seem soft enough."I tsked, and grabbed the flour pouring it on him.

"And since we are cooking cupcakes, not muffins, let me put icing on it!" I seethed, throwing his two different icings on him.

Grabbing the suger he mouthed 'dont' but I let it on him to.

I finally ran out of supplies to waste on throwing it on him. That when realisation hit me, I just made him into a cupcake. My face untwist out of the anger state, and went into a blank state.

"Louis." He whispered roughly. What is he going to do? Please don't lock me in the closet again, I'm slightly claustrophobic now. Or maybe he will try to give me a bath again.

Tears were now streaming down my face, and I was silently crying.

"I know you have been upset, but look what you have down." Harry mumbled, putting his hands to his face, and wiping off his large amount of gunk on his face.

"I just don't know." I whispered, than repeated it louder.

"I just don't know what to do anymore." I shook my head, and my eyes weren't focused on anything.

He came closer to me, and with cupcake and all, and hugged me tight, as I cried onto his sholder. And I let him. I sat there and cried.

"Shh," He soothed me rubbing his hand on my back.