Taken

For the forth time we have done a diffrent server for this number. We have Mark the biggest nerd in out school helping to track down this guy. We told the cops and they laughed, laughed. Said it was probly a prank and we need to just wait for it to finish. Idiots.

Unknown Number : Babe I told you not to go to the cops.

"He just texted!" I hollored to Mark.

"Thats great it gives us time to hack the number and track down his location!" He ran and grabbed my phone with shaky hands.

He typed for ten minutes strait with a very concerned face.

Zayn walked over to me and leaned on the wall beside me, "you know if we wanted it to be easier you could send a text telling him to turn on his location you wanna fight." He smirked. Doing a girl voice.

"And then you could tweet that you 'totes kicked your stalkers butt'." He did a girl voice. Wow he is a butthead. 

I chuckled, "but seriously this is serious."

He nodded with a strait face.

Mark looked up at us with a really worried expression.

"What?" Me and Zayn said in usion.

He got up and locked the door of the room we were in and the windows. Leading us into the bathroom that was connected to the room he locked the door also. Wow, paranoid much?

"It says the text messages are coming from inside this house. My house." He said breathing heavily, because let's be honest he isn't very fit.

I looked at Zayn lowering my voice, "What are we going to do?" So this guy is for real.

"I'm going to die." I said my eye widening, "Aren't I? And he is going to take me and kill me." I said breathing heavily. Millions of thoughts were in my head.

"It's okay Louis we just have to call the cops." I nodded and grabbed my phone.

Suddenly a name popped up on my screen meaning that someone's calling.

Unknown Number.

"Hello?" I gulped shaky like.

"Louis! Baby, Darling, you figured out I was in the house right? Okay tell your friends goodbye and call your mom and stuff I'm giving you 5 minutes to say goodbye and then walk to the livingroom if not, I'm coming up." His voice was husky and low. It was intimidating.

"Please give me more time?" I begged. Zayn asked what's wrong thinking I was on the phone with the cops.

"Im scared Zayn." I held onto him and cried while the 'person' told me I had ten minuets.

I quickly called my Nanna.

"Hello?" Her confused sweet voice rung through my ears.

"Nanna I love you so much please never forget that. I'm going to miss you so much."

"I love you to Louis but we're are you going? She asked nicely.

I hung up and called my mom. It took 5 minuets because I had to speak to all the girls. My mom thought i was being stupid and said dont joke around like that. So i just hung up on her, calling off of Fizzys phone. I quickly hugged Zayn.

"Zayn your my bestfriend yeah?" I said with tears in my eyes, "I have your number memorized, okay I will get a hold of you. Im going to miss you so much. Tell Perrie I said I love her tell Matt I'm sorry but I really did like him."

I held on to him like there was no tomorrow.

"What? Louis I'm not letting him get you, I promise, we will get you out of this, I promise." Zayn held onto me for the next 2 minutes.