Mourn

Harry and Louis were happily cuddling when suddenly a very loud beeping noise shrieked begging everyone to hear.

Harry jumped up and checked his surroundings, happy knowing Louis hadn't tried to escape but that means Zayn tried, or someone snuck in.

Louis groaned, rubbing his eyes and asked Harry what was happening.

"Shhh, babe I think Zayn is trying to escape I'll be right back," Harry clicked some keys and walked downstairs leaving a tired, worried Louis in the room.

Harry ran down stairs and searched the house in a rush, he wasn't very worried about this, for he can't get far. He hopped in his car and drove 20 miles exactly. Not finding any living source he groaned for his tank is almost empty and if he doesn't turn around know, he won't have enough to go into work tomorrow and fill it up.

He turned around and he will keep an eye out tomorrow, because honestly Zayn can't get to town in two whole days of walking.

When he came back Louis asked if he found him and he shook his head explaining it will be okay.

--------------

The next morning on his way to work he did look and was disappointed when he didn't find Zayn.

If he did get town he would literally tell the police so if he doesn't find him in two days, they'll move locations.

The rest of the day went quickly and Harry was dreading to look for Zayn, but otherwise Louis will be upset all night, and he can't have his baby stressed.

So he did search. For about an hour before he was half way to the house. Surely Zayn passed here, he thought. But maybe not, I mean the only place he could have gone is their neighbor which lives right here, but that's where Liam lives, and Liam's knows all about this.

So Harry looked awhile, before heading back to the house.

He groaned knowing he will have a sad Louis, but was inwardly confused when he processed, Liam's car in his driveway. Quickly, he felt stupid for looking for so long and getting out of his car.

When he walked inside there was Liam in the kitchen, not talking to Louis, but they just stared at each other.

"Louis, go upstairs," Harry ordered and Louis sighed before slowing climbing upstairs. He new Louis was ease dropping, so he dragged Liam outside.

"Why are you here, do you have Zayn?" Saying this in the most polite way as possible.

Liam's eyes dropped and he nervously twitched, "you see, I was driving normally and he jumped out,he was wearing dark colors so I didn't see him and I accidentally hit him. He's barely alive Harry, fuck, what did I do," he paused with tears in his eyes, "I'm so sorry."

"Bring me to him."

So they traveled to Liam's house and Harry quietly walked up the stairs.

Zayn was already scared as to Liam hitting him, but when Harry saw Zayn's bruised face and cut up body he almost puked, scaring Zayn more.

"I just, took his shirt of it was wet," Liam explained the exposed skin.

"Zayn how do you feel," Harry asked softly.

"You did this!" Zayn pointed his finger and all the movement cause his fragel scabs to bust open, and he started crying.

While Zayn was jabbering, they tried to clean up his wounds but he sat up and blood started coming out of his mouth as he talked.

" I hate you, Louis will never love you!" Zayn screamed and spit blood/saliva on Harry.

Harry felt bad and itchy watching the scene in front of him, "what do we do?" He screamed to Liam.

Both inexperienced in this situation, they tried to settle him down.

Sure Harry hates Zayn, but he doesn't want him to die. Louis will be devastated.

Zayn eventually payed back down with blood all over him and breathed heavy short breathes.

Harry paced and Liam went and slapped his cheeks, "Zayn stay with me, Sophie is coming with the medicine stay here!"

He kept opening and closing his eyes. Suddenly his eyes did t reopen and Harry stopped pacing and ran over.

"Zayn!" They yelled but didn't wake up.

Liam started crying because he has never caused something to die, let alone someone.

Harry felt like he felt when he new his lie didn't add up and his mom found out. He fucked up and he can't fix this.

Louis found out at 8:54, he was counting the time when Harry came back.

He didn't cry, he didn't yell or scream, he didn't even throw up. He went strait to his room and passed out.

The next morning Louis woke up happy and skipped downstairs. Harry of course was very worried for this behavior.

"Louis, are you okay?" Harry asked weary.

"Harry, I had a different nightmare this time, Zayn died." Louis pouted," and you kidnapped him, get this, there was a secret door right here," Louis looked at me and started walking over but was very surprised when he pushed open that door.

Louis then realized that his long time bestfriend is dead. His life is gone. He strip down the wall and started breathing heavily. Louis was having a panic attack.

1993-2015

----------------------------------

Hey guys sorry that this is in third person but I felt like you needed to know everyone's feelings about Zayn's death it's just he dyed his hair green and I was over it I was over his little rebel acts his little nose piercing shave all the hair get out of the band I'm over it he's not allowed in the story anymore bye-bye Zayn