Short Chapter

Louis' POV

"Harry!" I giggled blushing, "don't say such things!"

"You didn't mind last night," Harry smirked and I remembered what we did in fact do last night.

"Harry, you need to stop," I said seriously but still smiling, "your embarrassing me."

It's not like we even went all the way.

But we did do something that I've never done before.

"I like it when your face is red it reminds me of your beautiful b-"

"Harry!" I shrieked covering his mouth.

"The next time you say something that involves what we did last night, I'll make sure it never happens again!" I dared.

"Ok, ok, fine!" Harry agreed.

"So, you don't mind if I talked about my lips on your lovely-"

My eyes widened and I raced to shut his mouth.

"Lips," he finished.

"What?" I'm quite confused.

"Your lovely lips on my lips." Harry smirked.

I let out a dry chuckle showing that the joke was not appreciated.

"Why are you embarrassed nobody is even here?" He questioned continuing to mix the cupcake mix as I sat on the counter.

"Because," I looked down.

Suddenly Harry was in front of me and rubbing my thighs.

"Lou," he lifted my head up, "you shouldn't be embarrassed," he said reassuringly, "because you definitely enjoyed it."

"Finish my food, peasant!" I quickly changed the subject and crossed my arms.

He grinned before turning around and continued to mix.

I hopped off the counter because I noticed he was forgetting to put my favorite sprinkles in the cupcakes.

I picked up the strawberry sprinkles.

"Aren't you forgetting something mister?" I asked sternly.

He glanced at my hand sneakily but then pretended he didn't know.

"I don't think I am," he let out a fake sigh.

I will kill.

I sighed taking the sprinkles, opening it and putting half the can in the mix but saving some.

"Oh, I guess I was forgetting something-" I cut off his sarcastic rant by pouring the rest of the can in his beloved hair.

"You got a bit of a dandruff problem," I made a face before kissing his nose then walking out.

"You better take care of that!" I called to him and sat down to watch Netflix.

----

Short cute story for all.

But seriously tho I started school and I'm so busy why have homework every night???

I'm sorry for not updating tho