Meeting Matt

Louis' POV

"I don't care Zayn. It doesn't matter if they say shit like that." I said holding my books against my chest.

"It just upsets me that they are rude to you, just because of your sexuality." Zayn huffed.

"Hey Fag!" Josh jogged towards me making me sigh.

Zayn gave him a dirty look which he gladly ignored.

"You're still alive? I thought you would have killed yourself over the summer break. I wish you would have." Josh smirked thinking it was a legitimately good comeback.

"Listen, we have already gone through this with Grant, do you honestly want me to do the same to you?" Zayn sneered. He is such a good friend. If I was him, I wouldn't waste my time on me.

Josh just rolled his eyes and walked off.

"So. . . .what are you doing this weekend?" I said changing the subject.

"I'm going to the movies with Perrie on Friday, but we could go bowling on Saturday since it's your favorite." He suggested.

"We can decide later, I'll see you in the third period." I smiled walking off to the First period.

Setting down in Mrs. . . .Buckly? Yeah. I realised I was the first here.

Pulling out my phone I noticed I got a message from a random number. I bet it's Josh being rude. But where would he get my number?

Unknown Number: Baby I miss you ♡

Me: You have the wrong number.

Unknown Number: Stop being silly LouBear!

Wow, the only person who calls me that is Zayn. But it's not him because he would never be saying he misses me. So how did he/she get my number? And who is it?

Before I could think anymore somebody entered the room with rainbow hair, I think his name was . . . Matt? Yeah, I think that's right. Well, I've never talked to him and he obviously isn't going to talk to me so back to thinking.

So whoever this knows my nickname and numbe- "Hey Louis." Matt smiled.

"Hi?" Why is he talking to me, nobody talks to me, the only reason anyone knows my name in this I'm school is because I'm gay.

"So I have a question . . . ." He said slowly almost hesitatingly. I could tell he is shy.

"Yeah?" I asked still confused.

"How did you know you were gay." This kid is gay. Anytime someone asks that it means they are gay and don't know it.

"You just know. It's simple, do you like vagina's, or penis' or both." I said simply.

I rolled my eyes when he didn't respond, "your gay, kid." He looked up in shock.

"What how do you know?" He said defensively. I sighed getting up and sitting next to him.

I grabbed his hand making him flustered, "Do you have someone certain that you like?" He nodded.

"Is it a guy?" I raised my eyebrow. He nodded again. But then he said something I didn't expect, "it's you." My whole face was filled with surprise.

"Are you sure it's not just because I'm the only gay guy in the school, other than you?"

"No, Louis I like you a lot I have for a while now. It's because your eyes are so beautiful and your hair is perfect. You're just so cute all together, and I was wondering maybe you would want to go out on Friday?" I froze for a minute. I can tell that he was trying to ramble it out fast, so nobody heard.