Swimming in Confusion

Harrys POV

I am so excited! I have planned the whole day. First we will ride there with his favorite band playing on the radio. Then we will park and go swimming. In the middle of the day we will eat my chicken salad with chips and cake.

It was litterally 5:00 o' clock in the morning, and Louis hasn't woken up. I've already made the food, and set up a cute blanket in the back of the truck. I usually have a jeep, but I borrowed Nialls truck.

Picking out my swimsuit trunks, the door creaked open.

"Harry?" Louis peeked his head inside my door.

"Yeah?"

"When, um, when are we leaving?"

"Oh, whenever you want, it doesn't matter."

"Can we eat breakfist?" His voice was small, like he was talking to a teacher.

"Yeah," I jumped up and paused," what do you want?" I asked.

"Do you have cocoa puffs?" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah, um, yeah,"I followed him downstairs.

When we reached the kitchen I opened the red cabnets and grabbed his favorite cerel.

"So how did you sleep?" I said trying to make up conversation.

"Another nightmare." He whispered, wincing. Stopping what I was doing, I turned around looking at him.

"Another?" As soon as I paid attention, I could tell he wish he hadn't said it.

"Well, I've been having nightmares. . . lately." He scratched his neck.

"What happens?" I asked concerned.

"Well. . . . . .nothing. . . . . really." He blinks twice before pulling his lips in a little.

"No, tell me."

"You know its, just nightmares," He shrugged.

"Are they like scary nightmare? Or like what?"

"Well, there like. . . . I don't know." He shrugged again.

"Lou, maybe . . . .maybe if you talk about it they'll go away. . ."

"Or maybe. . . . . It's just like a normal nightmare and I need to let it go," He stated confidently.

"But you don't have the same nightmares more than once, so its not normal."

He shrugged again, "let's just eat, yeah?"

I nodded. If I don't push, I think he'll just let it out one day.

I set the bowl of cereal in front of him.

"If I could still post this, I would." He giggled.

"I used to, um, look at how you would post your favorite things and I would laugh. You reminded me of those famous people when they post there expensive food. It would always give me a laugh." I smiled, but he frowned a little.

"Do you think, one day, that I will get to post again?" He questioned.

I know this would be the time to tell him no, that if he post we'll get caught.

"Louis, you could make another account? When I can uhm, trust you, to buy a phone."

He didn't answer considering, I literally just told him that I didn't trust him.

Continuing to eat in slience, my stomsche twisted in nots, waiting for us to finish breakfist, then we can take get ready. Today was suppose to help both of us, to trust eachother.