Fire

Harry's POV

Louis has finally realised how much I loved him and is almost fully returned the feelings.

I just have to be able to jump over this brick wall he has up I've been just taking it down slowly but I think it's short enough to make a big jester and leap over it to find my Lou.

Big metaphor there.

I was making some breakfist which consisted of bacon, eggs, hash brown patties, and of course my sausage.

No I wish my sausage was something a Louis would eat.

"Harry?" A balk a fluff walked in, other known as Louis.

He did a cat yawn and rubbed his eyes.

"What are you doing up so early, baby?" I gushed and ran over technically 8:46 isn't early, but my baby needs his sleep.

"I had to pee and you weren't there so I just came down here," He said not girlyishly at all but I still see rainbows flowing out of his mouth as he says it.

He doesn't even have to act girly to know he is gay, it's just his actions.

"Well I made a suprise Breakfist but it's not a suprise anymore."

"Sorry," He apologised sheepishly.

Cutie

"That's okay, let's eat,"

I went over and got the food on the table.

I feel like I'm forgetting something??

Oh the biscuits!!

I ran over because I put them in and hour ago.

I saw a red light in the oven but i didn't think nothing about it.

I pulled the pan out and heat filled my skin, a burnt smell rushed to my nose and that's when I knew they were on fire.

Since I didn't figure it out earlier it caught the towl that was restingvon the counter on fire and that led to my wooden cabnets.

It was spreading so quickly I didn't know what to do.

"Is every thing okay in there?" I hear Louis shout.

I quickly grabbed my tea that was sitting on the counter and threw it on the fire, which didn't help a bit because there wasn't enough liquid in there to help.

The fire spread to all the cabnets and I new that I couldn't stop it so my second thought was to get Louis out.

"Harry? I smell fire!" Louis ruched in and his eyes fill with fear, because he has always had a fear off fire.

I ran over and picked up the petrified Louis and sprinted out of the house.

"What the fuck Harry?" Louis looked around confused. I didn't say anything but i was a bit upset he cursed.

Ignoring Louis, I grabbed my phone and dialed the fire department telling them my address.

Once they finally got to Louis and my house it took then about ten minuets to get the fire out. It spread to all the first floor. Fixable, I would say.

We were wrapped in those cheap blankets they always give the victims and drinking coffee.

"Im going to cook a breakfast to show all my love in the world and then almost kill him." Louis says in a deep voice like mine.

"Yeah thats what will help me." He then rolled his eyes and looked up at me.

"That wasn't the plan!" I whined defensively.

"I figured the nice romantic breakfast probably wasn't suppose to set the entire first floor on fire, but it did." He sighed.

"Okay so which one owns the house?" A woman comes up to us in a suit.

"I."

"Okay well the first floor is completely damaged and won't be easy to fi-" she stopped when she looked up at Louis.

She got a closer look at his face and said.

"Im sorry, but can i talk to you privately?"

Who does this woman think she is getting all up in his face like that. People these days. But he nodded his head yes and they walked over.

What would she want from him? It looked like she was pulling something up on her phone.

Oh. My. Fuck.

Its a picture of him with all caps 'MISSING'

Its been two years and she still remembers?

Oh no. Im gonna loose him. His cute little crinkled smile will never laugh at my knock knock jokes again. Because this lady is going to give him back to his mom that probably still hasn't found a man.

I rushed over and said " okay well we are staying at one of my friends houses for our house, is, well burnt. So bye!"

"Sir you can't just leave. I think you need to come to the station." She netted her eyebrows.

"No need for the station ma'am, im not that boy in the picture. It is ridiculously silly how much I look like him though. But will be on our way." Louis smiled and took my hand.

Wait. Did Louis just turn away the option of home? His sisters? His Nana? The emo boy? What was his name anyways? Matt. Ugh that evil gay turnip.

I opened his car door and walked to my side, still surprised that he chose me.

"Louis."

"I know. I know. Put my seat belt on." He surrendered and buckled.

"No. Well I mean yes, but you could have went home."

He didn't answer for awhile, I guess shocked i would question him.

Starting the car and backing out of my driveway (considering i wanted out before the fire trucks wanted to pull out)

"Let's just head to Liams. Yeah?"

"Yeah."