8

Jennie POV

I had to be the dumbest person alive. I left Lisa thinking she would move on and be happier without me. I didn't think she would be depressed or bullied everyday. College was her safe haven from Seoul High and here I was ruining that too.

I loved her. I don't think I'd ever stop loving her and only Lisa would forever hold a part of my heart if she didn't want anything to do with me. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't. She was broken, I broke Lili.

"I'll go Lisa. I promise I won't ruin college for you either. I'll leave and-"

Before I could say anything, her lips slammed to mine and I felt like crying again. I ran my fingers through her hair, not wanting to let her pull away. I wanted to keep her full plump lips on mine, even if it was just for tonight.

I didn't care if it was for a few seconds or minutes, her lips were mine and that's all I could think of at the moment. She flipped us and I wrapped my legs around her waist, I felt her deepen our kiss and I moaned softly as her tongue touched mine.

We both broke apart when we felt ourselves being hit with water and I gasped at the sprinklers and the rain. I knew Lisa hated driving on the freeway in the rain. Every time she did, she would freak out. I still remember that.

"My apartment is actually a few streets from here. If you want?" She nodded and we ran back to the car. I didn't know if it's from the adrenaline or from the kiss, but I started laughing when I saw Lisa's bangs parted from the water.

Lisa rose an eyebrow at me and I laughed harder in my seat, holding my stomach and I heard Lisa start to laugh too. I heard the car turn on and I told Lisa directions to my home. I waved to the gate man, who bowed to us.

I led her up to my apartment and I could hear her gasp in shock when she noticed which apartments we were in. "Luxury apartments?! Jennie wow."

"All this came with a price," I sighed sadly as I unlocked my door. I led her in and closed my door. I went to offer her something to drink but before I could react, I was pushed up against the wall and her lips were on mine again, this time they weren't gentle and I knew she wanted to hurt me.

She wanted to be rough with me for breaking her heart and judging by how my body was reacting I would willingly let her. She lifted me, carrying me to my room and I pulled back for air, moaning at how her lips went straight to my neck.

She tossed me on the bed and I ripped off my clothes. I took the opportunity to see her body, grinning at how sexy she looked like this. She crawled on top of me but I quickly flipped us. I needed to say I'm sorry without words. She deserved more than anything.

I reached down and felt how slick and warm she was, grinning when I heard her pant as I circled her clit with my thumb as I took her breast into my mouth. She started grinding against my hand and I immediately slipped in a finger, loving at how hot she felt around my finger.

"Oh my god," she moaned loudly and I kissed my way down her body, taking out my finger to replace it with my mouth. She immediately held onto my head, throwing her head back and I felt myself getting wet at the sight of her like that.

I let her ride my tongue, anything to make her cum I would do. I licked my way up her clit, flicking it with my tongue as I put two fingers into her, causing her to scream.

"Yes! Fuck harder please!" I immediately complied, thrusting my fingers into her faster as she rode them. I could hear in the way she was breathing that she was close so I nibbled softly on her clit, and sure enough, I felt Lili clamp around my digits and held my hair tighter, causing me to moan as I licked her more.

I felt her pull me up to make out, grinning as she sucked on my tongue. I gasped as she slid down, now having me straddle her face and before I could say anything, she pulled my hips down as her tongue swiped me.

"Oh fuck." I threw my head back at the pleasure, this was all Lisa. Only Lisa could make me moan and beg like this. She roughly slammed two fingers into me and I whined, wanting more.

"Ride my face." She commanded and I didn't need her to tell me twice. I grinded against her tongue, feeling myself already close to the edge at how she was fucking me with her long fingers and eating me out.

"I'm gonna cum!" I whined as she suddenly stopped and got out from under me. She pushed my head down and I screamed as she slammed two fingers into me from behind.

Lisa gripped my hair and yanked my head up, fucking me with her fingers harder and I swear I couldn't think straight. "Cum. Now." The way she said it, had me pushed over the edge and I felt my body shake violently from how hard I came.

I dropped down onto the bed, but gasped when she ran her fingers along my slit. I was definitely sensitive from my orgasm so when she slipped a finger into me again, I felt my eyes roll back.

"I hate you." She kissed me roughly, biting my bottom lip hard. "Because I can't stop loving you. You hurt me, Jennie. So badly."

"FUCK!" I shouted when she added another finger, going really deep into me. "I'm sorry. So sorry baby."

Lisa leaned down and kissed me more gentler, I wrapped my arms around her neck and had one hand in her hair as I rode her fingers. I moaned into her kiss as her thumb rubbed my clit, making me ready to cum again.

I cried into her kiss as I came hard, completely shocked that I came again so quickly but of course, that's Lisa for you.

She crawled on top of me, holding my face as she kissed me. "I'm not sure what I want right now, Jennie. Just.. don't leave me like that again. Please."

I held out my pinky, watching as she hesitated before lacing our pinkies and I felt like crying when she cuddled into me. Things weren't fine with us, but she was letting me back slowly. I didn't care if it took longer than my time as a trainee, I would do it.