35

Jennie POV

I could feel my eyes rolling in the back of my head, my head leaning on Lisa for support. I couldn't even function from this torture.

"ALRIGHT CADETS." Rosé blew a whistle loudly in front of the three of us that sat on the couch. It was currently two am and we had leave to the airport at 3:30am.

"I am going to make sure you girls are airport ready." She shouted loudly, making me whine on Lisa's shoulder.

"Is that even a thing?" Lisa yawned as she put her arm around me.

"Of course it is! You think the public won't make articles about the Kim Jennie is dating a hobo? No offense boo but I've seen your closest."

Lisa gave her an offended glare and I giggled into my hands.

"Can you just pick my outfit while I sleep, babe?" Jisoo begged, now cuddling onto Lisa too. "I'm tired."

"The flight is like 10 hours, trust me, you can sleep plenty there." She held up a finger, "One, Lisa no holding hands or cuddling up to anyone else in the airport. Dispatch would love to start cheating rumors if they catch you cuddling with Jisoo or me."

"No problem." Lisa shrugged and she leaned more into the couch. "Is that-"

"Number two!" Rosé held up another finger. "Even if Jennie's fans aren't speaking to you, just smile at them and be kind. Don't accept food from them and guards won't allow pictures, but if they hand you a gift or card for either Jennie or you, accept it and say thank you. That will help Jennie's fan base a lot."

I heard a light snoring and Rosé leaned closer to Jisoo with the whistle, blowing sharply that even Lisa whined at it. Thankfully Lisa covered my ears before she blew the whistle.

"NUMBER THREE." Jisoo grumbled up at her, but awake now. "Always and I mean ALWAYS dress picture ready for the airport. Airport is another term for runway when you're with an idol. I learned the hard way what mean things can be said when you want to 'dress comfy' at the airport. So I will be dressing you girls and I want no complaints."

Lisa held up a hand, "I'm not expected to wear a skirt or dress right?"

"No, I made sure to choose jeans for you. But since you're the girlfriend, I'm putting a Celine jacket on your outfit to make a small statement."

Lisa nodded and Jisoo held her hand up.

"Since you woke us up I'm voting that you're buying us coffee at the airport. All in favor?" We all raised our hands and Rosé rolled her eyes at us, telling now to get ready while she overlooks our suitcase outfits.

Lisa POV

I took a shower and got dressed into the skinny jeans, black crop top, and brown Celine jacket that Rosé chose for me. Simple but cute, I mean I probably would've gone for my sweatpants and hoodie but I guess I'll be fine with this.

Jennie and Jisoo were laying on each other on the couch while Rosé was giving the last suitcase a thumbs up. "You left Jennie's suitcases in your car right?" I nodded, "We have a car coming for us so why don't we starting heading down to get the bags."

I woke up Jennie and we all left down to the car, making sure to lock our dorm. I went to my car and unloaded Jennie's two suitcases, us wheeling them to wait with the others for the car.

The cars pulled up and they handled our suitcases for us. "Kim Jennie and Lalisa in this car please," one of the guards said and I followed Jennie into the car.

"Nervous?" She smiled at me as she laced our fingers.

"Haven't been on a plane since high school. Are we really going to be crowded at the airport?"

"Sadly," she gave me a small encouraging smile, "Nothing will happen to us. We have guards for us and first class tends to be sent to a private area."

"I can't wait for that coffee," I yawned as I leaned my head on her shoulder. We made it to the airport and Jennie handed me a pair of glasses. "Embarrassed of me already?!"

"No idiot," she laughed and I smiled at the sound. "You're gonna want these for the flashes." I immediately took them and we got off the car, sure enough, tons of pictures starting popping off and Jennie leaned into me.

She held onto my arm and I saw Jisoo get off the car with Rosé as we started to walk into the airport. I held Jennie tighter to me when I saw a guard get slightly shoved into her as people were desperate for a photo.

We got to security check in and after that, the massive photos stopped. I took off my sunglasses and waited for the others as I put my shoes back on. Jennie held my hand as we started the walk to the gate.

"Wait! Rosie owes us coffee!" Jennie shouted as she pointed to the starbucks sign. She grinned when we started walking and I got myself an iced mocha, not really into strong strong coffee.

"Lali try mine." Jisoo held hers to me and it looked sweet, but they all started laughing when I made a face at how bitter it was.

We made it back to our gate and I dreaded the next ten hours on a plane.

~~~~~~

"I. Hate. That. Flight." Jisoo muttered as we got out of the airport and into the small limo that was waiting for us. "10. Fucking. Hours."

"Sometimes they can be 15 hours." Rosé said as she reached for a soda. I didn't really mind the flight, I slept most of it anyways. "There's only an hour difference for us so thankfully we'll be able to enjoy more at night."

"Well I'm starving." Jisoo whined, she even fake cried for a chicken bucket. I'll admit, I'm a pretty dramatic and energetic person, but most of the times Jisoo takes the cake.

"I'll have them take our bags to our rooms. Let's go somewhere around the hotel for lunch." Jennie said as she went to tell the limo driver.

"Love the sound of that, Jendeukie." Jisoo winked as she returned to sit by me. We stopped at the hotel and I was in awe at how beautiful the beach looked right by the hotel. I'm so glad I brought my camera, I wanted to go crazy taking pictures here.

We stopped at a restaurant and were seated right away since it wasn't too busy. We ordered a lot of food since we were all starving at this point. Rosé didn't speak the whole time as she was too busy focusing on what to eat next. Jisoo kept wiping her invisible tears as she took bites of the delicious food.

Jennie kept bouncing her shoulders and I grinned at how cute it was, now copying her and she grinned at me.

"We get it, you're cute. Now stop bouncing I'm getting nauseous!" Jisoo hissed but then made a face of pain. "I'm kidding it's so cute please keep going."

"Thanks Rosie." Jennie winked at Rosé who nodded at her while taking a drink of her water.

"The fuck you thanking her for? I think I lost feeling in my foot!" Jisoo whined and looked at me, "Lali kiss it. Jennie does she have a foot fetish?"

"Jisoo!" I hissed at her, not wanting people around to hear that.

"No she doesn't," Jennie laughed at how uncomfortable I was. "But I will tell you how obsessed she is with my spa-"

I immediately shoved a spoon full of mashed potatoes in her mouth to stop her from embarrassing me.

Jisoo grinned like she just won the lottery and I groaned, putting my head on the table at the teasing that would be sure to follow all night.

"Jisoo baby," Rosé said sweetly and we all looked up, Jisoo looking a tiny bit afraid. "If you tease Lisa about this even once, I'll tell what you tried doing the night-"

"NOTED." Jisoo cut her off with a shout, her cheeks pink and I sent a mental prayer for Park Rosé.