5

Jennie POV

I grinned as I got off the stage after Whistle. The crowd was amazing but I needed a quick water break before preforming Kiss and Make Up. Rosé grabbed my arm as she led me to meet her sisters friends, apparently it was a present for one of them.

I've meet Ashley before, she was like a little sister to me even though she was only a year younger than me.

"JENNIE UNNIE!" I smiled as Ash pulled me into a hug and she introduced me to her friends, but I felt like I saw a ghost when I saw a familiar doe eyes with bangs.

"Lisa?" She looked amazing. Her body gained lovely curves and her legs still long as ever. Her face lost all the chubby fat as she had womanly features. Those eyes still big and brown, but she had this hate in them.

"THATS LISA?!" Rosé shouted as she grabbed my arm in shock. Before I could do anything, Lisa left and I didn't fail to notice she now had a girlfriend. I wanted to follow her but one dark haired Korean girls glare made me freeze in my steps.

"You know my girlfriend or something?" One of them, the girl who was latched onto my- I mean Lisa, said with crossing her arms with attitude.

"Jennie it's time to go back on!" One of my stage managers said and I nodded, taking another quick drink as I now had to struggle to put back the happiness I had on stage.

"How about we leave this party? Cause all I want is you up on me! Tired of hearing sorry!" I grinned as the crowd shouted the chorus, dancing along with the song. I thanked the crowd for a lovely time, making sure to play a short snip of the solo song and telling them to be ready for my release date.

I left backstage and Rosé nibbled on her fingers. "Problem. The dorm I said you can shower at, happens to be at Lisa's. She's my sisters roommate."

"I have my own shower so I'm sure it's still no problem." Ash said as she handed me a set of keys. "I have one quick math lecture right now but I'll be sure to head back as soon as possible."

I thanked her and we got on the golf cart that would take us to the dorm hall. I didn't know what to think or feel. I saw Lisa again, after five years, and sure enough she hated me. I also noticed Rosé was pretty quiet too.

We got to the dorm and I went to take a quick shower, changing into the clothes that Rosé had set on the bed. That's when I noticed something, this had to be Lisa's room.

I was leaving the room immediately but something caught my eye. It was the last birthday letter I ever wrote to her, the picture still pasted at the bottom of it.

 It was the last birthday letter I ever wrote to her, the picture still pasted at the bottom of it

I sighed as I put it back by her nightstand.

"Can I help you with something?" I heard Lisa's voice say from the doorway and I quickly turned around, holding my heart in fear. "You can throw that away if you want."

"Not mine to throw. Sorry I was just leaving."

"Your stylist left really quick, but don't worry, I was just getting a bag." She ignored me as she packed a bag and I couldn't help the question that slipped out of my mouth.

"Was that your girlfriend?"

She gave me a curt nod and I nodded, biting my bottom lip and that's when I noticed something on her back shoulder blade. "You got a tattoo?!"

"Jennie! Stop asking me questions as though I'm here for a fucking friendly conversation! I'm ignoring you for a reason, you should try it sometime."

Those words she snarled at me just now... were the last words I've ever said to her and it stung. She was right, I was trying to make a friendly conversation.

"I'm sor-"

"Save it! Just go back to your pop star life and leave me the hell alone!" She hissed as she stormed out of her room, slamming the front door close and I felt my heart sink again.

I deserved that. I deserved every harsh word or treatment Lisa was giving me. I broke her heart, I knew what I was doing and the consequences. I just hated how I wanted those brown eyes to look at me again, just to feel a hug from her one last time.

No. I had no right to ask that. I couldn't. But I wanted to. Just once.

Before I knew what I was doing, I ran out of the dorm, using all my speed to match with Lisa's long stride. I saw her get into the elevator and I thanked my stars I made it just before it closed.

"What the fuck!" She groaned as I stopped the elevator. "Jennie what are you-"

"You hate me and I deserve that. You have every right to hate my guts and I know that. I know I have no right to be involved in your life, but you're right. I'm an idol with a busy schedule so I'll probably never have this chance again."

"Chance? What are you talking about?" She narrowed her eyes at me and before anything, I wrapped my arms around her. I didn't care if she would push me off her, I didn't care if I would get cussed out by her after.

I needed this last hug. I closed my eyes at the feeling of her soft hair, the amazing smell of her perfume. "I'm sorry Lili." I let go of her, pressing the elevator button and leaving it before I bursted out in tears again.

Lisa POV

Why didn't I push her off me? I was frozen in shock when Jennie hugged me, on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around my neck and bury her head into my neck. I sighed as I rubbed my face, pushing away the thoughts that were telling me to chase after her and hug her back.

But I didn't. I didn't want to hug her again. I moved on, she didn't matter to me anymore. She could count that as her goodbye, but my goodbye happened five years ago.

I stormed out of the elevator, heading straight to a certain dorm. I knocked harshly and saw Somi open up in confusion. I slammed my lips to hers, moving to push us back to her room as I kicked the door closed.

I didn't want to see long dark hair and feline eyes. Somi deepened the kiss, flipping us on the bed as she removed her shirt.

She doesn't matter anymore. Somi. Somi. Not Jennie. Never again.