38

Jennie POV

"I'm so nervous!" I admitted to Rosé and the girls as I fixed my tights before I went on to preform. Lisa gave me a kiss, telling me I would do great as Jisoo danced for me to hype me up.

Lisa looked at her before joining in the weird dance and Rosé brushed my hair again before deeming me ready. Lisa held my hand as we went to the lift where I would start with Whistle.

"You're gonna do great." Lisa shouted to me as they handed me a microphone, the crowds cheering making me nervous but excited to preform. The lift lowered and I got on, doing my finger heart to Lisa who blew me a kiss as the others cheered for me.

I put on my game face as the lifted went up.

Hey boy

~~~

"Water!" I whined as I got off the lift, slightly sweaty from the whole show. Rosé handed me a water bottle as one of the staff wiped my forehead with a towel. The girls cheered for me as I went into the room and I thanked everyone for their help on the show.

"Now I just need to meet the VIPs for a bit and then we can leave." I took a quick body shower and changed into a simple Chanel crop top and jeans as I went to the VIP room.

"Hi!" A girl gave me a hug and I hugged her back, "I'm such a fan!"

"Thank you! How'd you like the show?" I asked as the greetings went on. We did them one by one so they didn't feel pressure to make meeting me quick or uncomfortable. That way each fan can feel comfortable telling me anything they wanted.

They did however only get five minutes which I felt bad when it flew by quickly but I also was really tired and looking forward to a nap after this.

The last girl came in and sat next to me on the couch as she set her stuff down on the coffee table. "I'm sorry I'm just really nervous that I'm actually meeting you." She gave me a flirty smile and I smiled back at her, hoping it was just the lack of sleep making me imagine things.

"What's your name?"

"Nancy. Yours?" She winked and I laughed awkwardly. "Kidding I already know it, duh. You know I really admire how you risked a lot going out publicly that you're into girls."

"Yeah but I'm actually only into a certain one." I smiled at the thought of Lisa, who was probably enjoying the dessert table with Jisoo. "So did you want to ask me anything? A photo or something?"

"Oh crap! I only have two minutes left. Well I just wanted to say that I really think you're the most gorgeous idol ever. That I'm really glad to have this opportunity even though I might get kicked out for this."

"Huh?" Before I could do anything, she grabbed my face and kissed me. What the fuck! I quickly shoved her away, running to the door to yell for Lisa.

"What happened?!" She ran over to me, the others following with her.

"She fucking kissed me!" The girl paled as Lisa stormed over to her and so did Jisoo, but Jisoo tried holding Lisa back as Lisa punched her on the mouth.

"Beat her ass!" Rosie shouted at Lisa but I had enough. I gestured for the guards to come in and take her out of here.

"No way!" Lisa stormed after them, all of us running after her as she ran out of the arena to try and get to Nancy.

"LISA!" I screamed in horror as a van drove fast and hit Lisa, who was just walking back to us when Nancy got into a car and drove off.

It was like everything was in slow motion as Lisa's body hit the pavement hard and I screamed for help as I ran towards her.

"Don't move her!" Jisoo said as I went to pick her up. "We don't know what's broken and moving her is the last thing we should do."

I cried as I saw blood pooling around her, grabbing her hand as we watched the ambulance come.

"I'll go with her. Find out the name of that bitch so we can find her." Jisoo hissed at us as she climbed into the ambulance with Lisa. Rosé followed me as I stormed back into the building, going straight to the VIP manager as I demanded the list.

"I want to know Nancy's last name, now." I held my hand out for the list and the staff looked confused, saying that there wasn't anyone named Nancy on the list.

I saw with my own eyes as there was only five VIP scheduled for today and was confused.

"How did she manage to get backstage when there was only 5 meet and greets available?" Rosé asked as she checked over the list again. "Sure the company didn't miscount or hand out a free VIP."

"They don't have the ability to," I smiled bitterly at her, "but I know who does. Get my lawyer. A certain manager of mine is going to pay for this."

Rosé nodded, her eyes showing hatred as we both knew who I was talking about. We made our way to the car when I saw someone screaming my name, trying her hardest to run towards me as she held up a phone.

"JENNIE! I CAN HELP!" I looked at Rosé who told the guard to let her over as we stood in front of the car. "My name's Sara. I work at the bar that Lisa and Jisoo went to yesterday night. I was there when that same manager showed up and had a conversation with that Nancy girl."

"What was said?"

"She wanted money for a picture of you guys kissing so it could make Lisa break up with you. I'm guessing running her over would be plan B since it failed but I have the security footage showing them meeting."

She handed over the phone and begged me not to name her, but I gave her a hug. We thanked her for this and Rosé made sure to put it in her purse for when we need evidence.

We got in the car and went to the nearest hospital, Jisoo confirming the name as we walked in. "Lalisa Manoban?" I asked the receptionist who's eyes lit up. She let out a squeal and I snapped. "MY GIRLFRIEND WAS HIT BY A CAR NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO FANGIRL. ROOM NUMBER NOW."

"Room 923." I thanked her as I rushed to the elevator and we saw Jisoo in the waiting room, threatening the nurse that if she didn't tell her any news that she would throw her out the window.

"Unnie?" I pulled her away from the scared nurse and Jisoo almost cried in my arms. "What'd they say? Where is she?"

"She hit her head and cracked it a bit. She's in surgery right now but they said it might be a while for any updates on her. Did you find out anything?"

Rosé and I told her what happened and Jisoo looked so angry and torn. "I should've protected her. She's my baby sister and I should've pushed her out of the way but I was so frozen."

"Baby no." Rosé held Jisoo to her and I wanted to see my girl. I wanted to hear from her that she was okay and that she would be fine. She was hit so bad from that car and I can't get the image out of my head.

We sat in silence as we waited, hours passed and finally a doctor came over. "Lalisa Manoban?" We nodded and he looked at his chart, "She suffered some head trauma but we're lucky nothing else was broken. We did have to give her stitches on the back of her arm that was cut from hitting the concrete."

"Is that why blood was pooling?" He nodded. "When can we see her?"

"Because it was head trauma we can't be certain when she will wake up, or even remember much of what happened. But she will be fine. We'd advise one person at a time but we're taking her to the room now."

We followed him towards the room and Jisoo stopped hard as we were about to go in. "I.. I don't think I can see her like that."

"I'll stay with Jisoo until she's ready." Rosé said and I nodded. I walked into the room and felt like crying when I saw how broken she looked in that hospital bed.