24

Jennie POV

"Babe if you don't stop I'm going to FART!" I squealed as Lisa kept attacking me with tickles on my bed.

"FART!"

"NO!"

"FART!"

"LISA!" I swear I was close to peeing my pants!  "FINE MERCY! I GIVE UP! YOU WIN!"

"That's right!" She did a happy dance as she got to choose which movie we watched. I laid there to catch my breath and sat up when Lisa turned on the Office.

"Dwight you asshole." Lisa mocked the main character and I rolled my eyes, pulling her arm so she laid on me. If I wasn't interested in the movie, I still wanted attention.

I grinned as I remembered how feet my cold were, so since Lisa's perfectly distracted, I placed my foot on her stomach causing her to jump.

"Jennie!" She gripped my foot, now tickling it and I tried moving away but I knew my strength was no match for her. "Round 2!"

"NO!" I quickly flipped myself and climbed on top of her, hugging her to me but I basically screwed myself as she attacked my sides. I did the only thing I knew that would make her stop, I grinded myself against her.

"Forget the show then." Lisa smirked as she flipped us and I grinned at her.

"The girls are on their way, Lili."

"Then we'll be quick." She kissed my neck as her hand traveled up my shirt.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I DON'T EVEN KNOW AN ABBY!" We both groaned when we heard Jisoo's shout from the living room.

"YOU LITERALLY SAID "MORNING ABBY!" WITH A KISSY FACE!" Rosé shouted and Lisa grinned at the argument.

"IT WAS A TYPO! I MEANT "MORNING BABY" YOU PSYCHO!"

"Ooh." Both Lisa and I looked at each other as we heard Rosé start to now laugh. "Save your best friend while I restrain mine!"

Lisa and I booked it out of the room and I jumped onto Rosé, causing us to fall to the floor as she tried lunging at Jisoo.

"I'll show her psycho!" Rosé glared at Jisoo as I held her down. "God, mandu, where did you get this strength?!"

"Wow your arm is actually super soft." I heard Jisoo say in awe and looked up to see her caressing Lisa's arm that was wrapped around her.

Heh. Yeah no.

"Jisoo Unnie," I smiled sweetly, "If you don't take your hand off her, Rosé won't be the only one chasing after you."

Jisoo immediately dropped her hand and Lisa even took a step away from her. I nodded and whispered to Rosé, "Calm down and I'll let you order whatever you want to eat."

"With the black card and you got a deal." I reached into my pocket and handed it to her. I got off her and helped her up as she went to sit on Jisoo's lap, causing my jaw to drop.

"She literally was about to kill you!"

"Nah. She would've chased me, I would've bribed her with food or sex, boom. End of fight." Jisoo shrugged as she wrapped her arms around a grinning Rosé.

"So since they solved this, can we go back to having sex?" I asked Lisa, who turned pink as Jisoo grinned.

"AHHH YES! RIGHT THERE JENNIE!" Jisoo faked a high pitch squeal and I grinned at how annoyed Lisa looked.

"Don't worry, good thing my room is sound proof." I grabbed Lisa's hand as I led her back to the room, just to see the girls grossed out expression.