10

Lisa POV

I hadn't spoken or called Jennie for the past two weeks. She's been super busy apparently to Ash, who happens to be the only way I could get any information about her. Not that I asked constantly.

I noticed Jisoo was even following Rosé on Instagram, claiming she just wanted to see if Jennie ever did something suspicious on her story. You could imagine the teasing she got from Joy and Yeri.

Speaking of, right now we were sitting for food while Yeri was cracking up about a joke she thought of in Chemistry. "Are you Na, because you're sodium fine! Get it?! So-dium fine!"

"Please laugh so she can shut the hell up." Joy begged and we all started fake laughing causing Yeri to whine.

"You guys have no humor."

"No you're just being a Boron," Joy giggled until a look of horror set in. "I've been around her too much. I need to leave!" She screamed loudly before booking it away from the table and running out the hall, still screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Sometimes I think I'm the crazy one but you girls just prove to me that, I'm normal." Jisoo shook her head as she ate some more rice. "Party tonight at Taemins, you in?"

"I don't know I have a lot of homework. Maybe I might catch up."

Jisoo pouted and looked at Joy. "Can you be my plus one then?"

"Glad to know I'm second choice but sure, Unnie."

We went our separate ways when Jisoo went to get ready for the party and Joy to her last class. I decided to get to work so the sooner I finish, sooner I can party and get my mind off of certain things.

I sat at my desk and plugged in my earbuds before taping on my Spotify music. I hummed to the music as I was doing my English homework. As I was flipping through my book, I felt two arms wrap around me, causing me to immediately elbow whoever was interrupting me.

I turned and saw Ash on the ground, wheezing as she held onto her stomach and I widened my eyes. "I live with you! Who else would it be Bitch?!"

I grinned as I helped her off the floor as she complained about my 'strong ass elbow' for a whole two minutes.

"Okay now that I can FEEL my organs working again." I rolled my eyes at that. "You should be thanking me. I managed to convince my sister to bring Jennie to Tae's party tonight!"

My smile dropped and Ash looked at me confused. "I thought you wanted to see Jennie? It's been two weeks. I'd want to see my girlfri-"

"We aren't dating though!" Ash's eyes widened in horror and I couldn't get upset with her. Ash didn't know and I hated to admit a small part of me wanted to see Jennie tonight. I also couldn't pass up the chance to tease Jisoo about Rosé.

"I'm sorry I'll call Rosie and tell her not to come."

"No don't, that's fine. Just please promise no more surprises with Jennie like this?" She crossed her heart and I went back to homework. After five minutes I knew it was useless, now all I could think about was having enough time to get ready.

I ran to shower again, making sure I was baby soft and I went to choose an outfit. I tapped my finger against my teeth as I scanned my wardrobe. I felt my phone buzz and I grabbed it, seeing a text from Jisoo.

Turtle Rabbit😍: I hear a certain Kim shall be there? Do I need to bring my fighting gloves in case? Perhaps the brass knuckles?

To Turtle Rabbit😍: NO. You don't need to that and yeah, Jennie's coming. Apparently bringing Rosé along too ;)

Turtle Rabbit😍: Oh so I should grab some food before she demolished the food table right? Thanks for the heads up bestie byeee

I rolled my eyes as I went back to choosing an outfit. I went with a white spaghetti crop top, a dark blue and gray flannel that I tied around my waist, along with my skin tight faded dark blue jeans.

I straightened out my hair and bangs, before walking to the kitchen to grab a drink. Ash walked out in a skin tight black short dress and my jaw dropped.

"Calm your lesbian ass down before Jennie kills me." I laughed, loving how easy it was to tease Ash who happens to be the only straight person I know. I decided to leave to the party and Ash was going to wait for the girls to arrive.

I made it to Taemin's dorm, shocked at how many people were in there. "You guys should really start a sorority," I joked to Jungkook who passed me a beer. "The gay guys of Kapa."

"Bitch I should trademark that!" Jungkook giggled as he pushed lightly. "Jisoo and Joy are in the kitchen so help yourself, honey."

I blew a kiss to him and he pretended to put it on his cheek as I left to find Jisoo. "Unnie!" I rushed to her, throwing my arms around her as Joy took my beer to open for me.

"Lisa I'm not going to lie," Jisoo leaned closer to my ear, "I'm a bit drunk." I smirked at her, she always claimed she wasn't a lightweight but Jisoo didn't look so drunk that she was blacked out. "Water for the next hour and then it's beer pong time, you skanks."

"Aye aye captain!" Joy and I said as she led us to the dance floor to have some fun. I smiled when Irene came up to me, she was looking really nice tonight. Irene was a bit older than me, but she worked at the bookstore so whenever I saw her, a little harmless flirting would happen.

"Wendy and I have an offer for you," Irene whispered and I looked over to see Wendy smirking at us. "Join us tonight and we'll make it worth your while."

"That sounds very tempting." I grinned at her until I felt a hand pull me.

"Sadly she'll have to decline." I turned and saw Jennie there, smiling at her but I could see the fury in her eyes. Irene pouted, giving me that 'call me' look before leaving us. "A threesome?"

"We could make it a foursome." I winced when Jennie pinched my side, "KIDDING. Geesh, that hurts."

"Lali beer pong time!" Jisoo shouted from behind me and she came over to us. She glared at Jennie, "Look what cat got dragged in. Why the hell is she here?"

"The same reason you are." Jennie bit back and I saw Jisoo smirk a bit, probably impressed or amused at how Jennie was. "Does the offer of peer bong extend to me? Because I'd love to kick your ass in it."

Jisoo's jaw dropped and I almost choked on my beer. Jennie grinned as she grabbed my hand and led us to the table. "Does the cat have to drag you as well?" Jennie said teasingly to Jisoo who grinned, loving a challenge.