15

Lisa POV

"Okay students, that's the end of this lecture. Please have a safe Christmas break and I shall see you in two weeks. Lalisa, may I have a word with you?" Professor Kim said and Jisoo gave me a look and I shrugged.

"I'll wait for you outside the hall." I nodded and waited until the students had left before heading down to the podium.

"You asked to speak to me, sir?" I was nervous. We had handed in our essays the class before, did he already grade mine and it was horrible?! I never failed a class before, I didn't plan to start now.

"This isn't anything bad." He chuckled as he handed me my paper. "If anything you scored top four in the class with the midterm paper. I just wanted to check up on you, you seemed very shaken our last class."

"Oh, thank you. Yes, I'm doing better. Just unfortunate events happened. I apologize if I disrupted the class."

"No no," he shook his head as he went to his desk, but handed me a card. "These are my office hours in case you ever need an ear. I like to know my students, no matter adults, are well and right. I know college is a tough time for a young adult, but you're a bright student."

"I really appreciate that." I put his card in my binder, "You're a great professor, Mr.Kim."

"I have four granddaughters your age, Lalisa." He chuckled as he went back to his laptop, "I'd hate to know they we're going through tough times and didn't feel like no one was there for them. Now, go enjoy your break and be ready for English when you return."

"Happy holidays," I bowed to him as I grabbed my essay and left the classroom. I walked out the building and saw Jisoo on her phone but her back was to me. I tip toed behind her and snuck a peek, smirking when I saw Pasta texting her.

"Tell Rosé I say hi." Jisoo screamed as she turned quickly, holding her chest.

"BITCH you scared me! My heart literally fell to my vagina." I giggled at how funny Jisoo was and she laced our arms. "What did Professor father want?"

Jisoo always called him Professor father since most students thought they were related just because they share the last name. Even though Kim was an extremely common name in Seoul.

"He just was checking up on me from when I bolted out of class last week. Also wanted to show me this." I gestured to my essay that had a bright red A on it.

"I got a B+, maybe I should fake cry for an A."

"Speaking of, how it's going with auditions? I heard you got a call back for that K-Drama that's soon to be made."

"Yeah I got a call back, but it's a freaking love story with a guy that ends in heartbreak. That's going to require a lot of skill if I can act in love with a guy."

"You're talented," I hugged her to my side, "Trust me if I could vote you for Miss Korea, I would."

"Even above Jennie?" She teased and I bit my lip, not wanting to say anything on that. "Which Kim is your favorite huh?!"

"Pizza on me!" She laughed as I steered her in front of me towards Bistros. We talked about what to do over Christmas break, I probably wouldn't do much. I'd probably only go home on Christmas Day, only because I know my mom wouldn't let me hear the end of it for the next year.

"So I noticed you've been texting Rosé a lot lately. I even caught you on the phone with her at two am."

We grabbed our drinks as we chose a booth to sit at. Thankfully it wasn't very packed on Thursday afternoons since people tended to be in classes in the afternoons so they could sleep in.