20

Lisa POV

As soon as I parked I practically flew up the stairs to her apartment. I knocked wildly, now jealous Rosé had the extra key. Jennie opened the door and I immediately held her arms length to check for any injuries.

"How bad did she beat you?! Not physically?! Then mentally?! Emotionally?!"

"She didn't hit me, dummy." She flicked my arm. "She actually came to tell me she still cares for me and that I'm having dinner with you guys on Christmas."

"Ohhh then prepare for Bambi." I winced, tapping my bottom teeth with my nails as I remembered how bad Bam hated Jennie. I'm not going to lie, he even bought her poster... to throw darts at.

"That's what your mom said to." Jennie sighed, "I hate that I lost that with him, but I'll try my best."

"And hey, don't worry about trying to please everyone okay?" I hugged her to me, "We're fine and that's all that matters right now."

"You're right," she smiled up at me. I gave her a kiss until I smelt something good. "Oh kimchi, should be done right now."

"Want me to help with anything?"

"No. You could just pour the drinks if you want? Also I'm going to go live in Instagram, slowly ease you to the Jensettters before I post a picture of us making out after Solo debuts."

I grinned, "Why not just a picture of us having se-a conversation." Immediately smiled as she threw a sharp glare over at me. I batted my eyelashes innocently as I went to pour us water.

Turtle Rabbit 😍: Lali I need help. I'm thinking of asking Rosé on a date after New Years. What should I do?! I don't want to do a cliche movie and dinner.

To Turtle Rabbit 😍: This is foodsé we're talking about. That's literally her favorite thing ever. Why not take your car and go to a hilltop with food?

Turtle Rabbit 😍: So I can DRIVE us off the cliff on accident?! Lisaaaaa, can you please ask Jennie for advice!

"So much for my ideas." I muttered annoyed as we sat down to eat. "Jisoo Unnie wants to ask out Rosé but wants a cute date idea."

"All you can eat buffet and spend hours there talking and eating. Boom."

"You mean, Boombayah?" I joked and she gave me a deadpan look. "LOOK I'm trying be an okay Jensetter for you."

"Doing great, baby." She blew me a kiss and I narrowed my eyes at her, texting Jisoo what Jennie picked and widened my eyes as she loved the idea. "Remind me to pick our dates from here on."

"Hey! I'd actually put a lot of thought into them."

"I'm guessing ones bowling?" She teased and laughed when I turned pink. "Adorable." We are our food and I washed the dishes since she cooked. I heard her greet her fans on her Instagram as she sat at her couch.

"Can you help?" She asked me, probably needing me to try and keep her phone from falling. I grabbed two books as I went over to the table in front of the couch, putting her phone against it so she didn't have to hold it. "Thank you."

"Your aegyo is cute," I laughed as she winked at me. She started answering questions and I went to grab some ice cream. As I was scooping ice cream, I felt my phone beep.

My Aussie: DON'T FINISH MY ICE CREAM! I SEE YO ASS SCOOPING A LOT

I looked up and saw that you could see me so I immediately dropped to the floor to hide, making Jennie laugh hard as I put the ice cream away.