37

Lisa POV

I leaned forward from my seat. "Oh I'm not talking about me, manager douchebag. Just wanted to make sure you had a flight secured when Jennie fires your ass for this."

I smirked at how his face paled. "I'll admit, the alcohol did make your words get to me a bit, but I'm not letting the girl I love more than anything go because her prick of a manager thinks he knows us. I'll only leave if Jennie tells me to."

We got to the hotel and I helped Jisoo out. I turned to him with a grin, "but let me know if you need help with your bags." He looked nervous as I started the walk back to our room.

"I think I need to sleep." Jisoo said as she leaned her head on my shoulder in the elevator. I patted her head as I got us into the hotel room. I took her to Rosé, her girlfriend telling me she could take care of Jisoo from here.

I went back to my room with Jennie and saw her still up, biting her nails nervously. "Babe!" She quickly got off the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me to her and I knew I made the right decision.

"What the hell took him forever to get you girls! I thought something happened and-"

I kissed her, holding her face to me. "He tried having me break up with you and leave back to Seoul."

"He what?!" She pulled back, hurt and anger in her eyes. "Why would he do that?! He knows how much you mean to me."

I explained what happened as I changed out of the dress and into some pajamas. I climbed into bed and she quickly straddled my lap, hugging me and I felt her tears wet my shoulder.

"I don't want to lose you. I could've lost you today." She sobbed into my neck and I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm so sorry he made you think you aren't enough or no body. I could see a million idols but I don't want any of them if they aren't you. I wouldn't be trying if I didn't love you. Please believe me."

"I believe you. And I believe in us which is why I didn't go. I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was mad at you today. I didn't want you to mess up because of me and-"

"Mess up?" She pulled back confused.

"He said you kept messing up during rehearsals because you thought I was mad for the sudden schedule."

"Babe I was at a fan meeting." Her eyes hardened as she got off me to grab her phone. "I'm demanding a new mana-"

She stopped and turned to me with a smirk. "Baby? How much experience have you had as a personal assistant?"

"Considering how many years I dated you? Then 4." I winced as she slapped my arm. "Kidding! Geesh. How come?"

"I want to make you my manager. All you basically do is accompany me everywhere and tell me my schedule."

"Babe I don't think I-"

"It pay half a million a month."

"I don't think I can refuse." I smiled at her and she grinned. "But wait, I still have one year left of college. Can I please finish? I wouldn't feel right just quitting when I'm so close to graduating."

"You're right but when you're done with college, then you will?" I nodded and she gave me a hug. "I'm still firing his ass."

"I warned him."

We laid down and she held me to her, kissing my head every so often. "I can't believe I almost lost you. I really really am scared to lose you. I love you."

"I love you." I looked up at her, hating how that fear was in her eyes. "Nini look at me. I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me to, okay?"

"I'd never ask that." She pushed me down, climbing onto me. "But thank you, for trusting in us not to leave like that. I would've been so crushed. It would've been like the first three years all over again."

I frowned, not thinking before that she actually had been sad over the break up.

"Lisa please don't think for a second I didn't think about you. Those first few dance classes, I cried for hours after each one because I missed you. You were all I knew and I had no one to think of but you."

"I don't think us reminiscing those bad years will help us at all. We're supposed to move forward remember? I love you, I trust you. I'm not leaving, you're mine."

"I'm yours and you're mine." She leaned down to kiss me, my hands going to her hips. "All mine."

Manager Douchebag POV

"So you need me to do what again?" Nancy asked me from the seat next to me in the bar. I grinned at her, sliding the beer over to her as she got comfortable.

"I need you to take care of a little Thai problem. She cost me everything. Tomorrow Kim Jennie has a show at the Forest Stadium. I have a ticket and backstage pass for you. I need you to go back there, get comfortable with Jennie, have your phone ready for an unnoticeable picture while you kiss her. Send it to me and I'll make sure to get it for that Thai whore."

"You really hate her huh?" She laughed as she took a swig. "Fine, but I still want my half a million and I'm talking American money since I'm traveling after." I nodded and slid her the ticket and backstage pass.

"Once we meet to exchange the picture and I give you the money. Delete all records of me, got it?"

"Oh please as if I saved anything from you." Nancy rolled her eyes as she stood up, putting her coat back on as she grabbed the items. "Only reason I'm doing this is because that KPOP life should've been mine, but of course, that little slut got in the way. Trust me, the heartbreak the bitch will be in will be way more worth it than the money."

"Glad to be doing business with you."