45

Lisa POV

I yawned as I sat up in bed, looking at my phone to see I had two hours before my dance class at noon begins. I looked over at Jennie, who was cuddling onto a pillow, curled up under the blankets.

I kissed her cheek and got out of bed to go take a shower. I got out after freshening up and saw my phone blinking, heading over to see a call from Rosé.

Hello?- L

FINALLY! Jennie has a photo shoot in an hour and she's not answering! Please tell me the break up isn-

Rosie! I giggled as I reached over to shake Jennie. We didn't break up. We'll explain later but I'll wake her up.

Thanks Lisa! MUAH- R

I put my phone down and reached over to kiss Jennie's face. "Baby wake up."

"No." She whined as she pulled me down to hug her. "Five more hours."

"Babe you have a photo shoot." I mumbled into her chest and she suddenly shot up.

"OH SHIT. Rosie's gonna kill me." Jennie shouted as she ran out to her closet, throwing on the closest thing she could find. "Babe grab my phone and text my driver to be ready in ten minutes!"

I grabbed her phone and it unlocked since she added my face recognition to it. I was so shocked when she did that, but I also let her have the same access to my phone since I had nothing to hide anyways.

I texted her driver and set her phone down, gathering all my stuff to put in my purse while I waited for Jennie. She came out of the restroom and smiled at me, "Wait. A morning kiss please."

She ran over to me, grabbing my face and I smiled into our kiss. She held my hand as we left her apartment after feeding Kuma and we got into the car. "After dropping me off, please take Lisa to her campus."

"Yes, Miss Kim."

I leaned my head on Jennie's shoulder, closing my eyes as she tapped through her phone for any new emails and notifications.

"I wanted to tell you something." She said and I looked up at her. "The new teacher that might treat you wrong, no matter what she says, you're an amazing dancer and no one can tell you otherwise."

"You think so?" I smiled at how she truly believed in me. She nodded and I felt my cheeks getting warm. "Thanks babe."

She kissed my head and I didn't realize how badly I needed her saying that until now. She gave me one last kiss before getting off the car once it stopped in front of the building where her photo shoot was going to happen.

"WAIT!" A hand yanked open the door and I widened my eyes at how quick the driver jumped over to guard me but I let out a sigh of relief when I saw an out of breath, panting Jisoo.

"I'll...take her...once I...catch my breath." Jisoo wheezed as I nodded to the driver when he gave me a questioning glance. I grabbed my bag and got off the car, patting Jisoo on the back.

"You okay there, Unnie?" I grinned at how she nodded, grabbing the water bottle from my bag and practically ripping it open to chug it. "I'll drive."

I took her keys as we got into her car. "So what made you want to drive me? Not that I don't appreciate it."

"I miss you." She shrugged and grinned at me. "So Rosé told me you guys faked the break up. Well played, my little protege."

"Well since SOMEONE thinks spying on a date is okay, I'd say a prank like that was deserved." She gave me an apologetic glance. "We're not mad about it. I'm also feeling better about today."