26

Lisa POV

I grinned when I saw the photos Bam sent me, probably thinking he was doing me a solid but I went to text him that they weren't cheating. I trusted them.

"Wait! Woah woah," Jisoo swiped my phone out of my hands with a smirk. "This would be the perfect opportunity to teach my girlfriend AND your brother a lesson."

"But what about Jennie?"

"Collateral damage." Jisoo shrugged as she begged me with her eyes. "We'll just get her ice cream as an apology for being brought in the middle." Jisoo pouted at me but grinned when I nodded.

My phone beeped in Jisoo's hands. I typed in my password and handed it back to Jisoo before she could rip it out of my hands.

Nini: LISA! DON'T believe the photos! Bam is with us and we PROMISE to explain!

"Here let me." Jisoo typed back on my phone and showed me what she sent.

To Nini: Don't even bother! Jisoo and I BOTH saw and we don't even want to look at you girls!

"Oh my god." I laughed into my pillow as Jennie tried calling my phone but Jisoo let it ring to voicemail. I felt so bad but this was also the best prank we've done on the girls.

"Serves Rosé right for standing me up!" Jisoo muttered as she showed me her phone being spammed with messages from a worried Rosé. "Okay now we have to fake cry when they show up."

"Umm, actress Chu, one problem," she gave me a questioning glance. "I don't know how to act!"

She rolled her eyes, "Just think of something sad! Watch!" I witnessed with my own eyes as she got a far away look in her brown orbs and not three seconds later, tears started spilling down her cheeks.

I tried, but I ended up laughing as I thought I probably looked constipated trying to cry. We both snapped our head up to frantic knocks on the door.

"SHIT! Jennie has my spare!" I hissed at Jisoo, making her now who hold my face to look at her.

She better back up before I'm really murdered.

"I'm sorry Lisa."

"Wha-FUCK!" I cried out when she kicked me straight on the shin and I held my shin in pain, but she held me to her chest as if comforting me though I did have real tears of pain.

"LISA! Jisoo! BABY please listen!" Rosé cried as she ran into the room and over to us, practically kneeling in front of us.

"Don't even bother!" Jisoo cried and had I not been on this, I really would've thought she was actually crying. I can guarantee she's passing that acting class with an A.

"Now I know why you REALLY stood me up! We trusted you guys!"

I let go of Jisoo and ran to Bam, throwing my arms around his torso. "I-I should've believed you, Oppa!"

"Babe no! I would've never cheated on you! Especially not with her!" Jennie gestured to Rosé, who let out an offended gasp. "Babe please please believe me!"

"BAMBAM!" I widened my eyes as Rosé suddenly snarled. "IF YOU DON'T TELL OUR GIRLFRIENDS THE TRUTH, I WILL END YOU!"

"OKAY!" Bam shouted in fear as Rosé started storming over to us. "Lalisa, I swear on my life, Jennie did not cheat on you with Rosé!"

"But the pictures." I stepped away from him still looking down. I knew I was close to breaking this facade with a laugh so I ran to Jisoo, in case I started smiling.

"And Rosé stood me up so I thought she spent that... time with Jennie." Jisoo said softly, as though her heart had broken.

She better star in a K-Drama one day.

"Okay I don't know why she stood you up," He widened his eyes as Rosé glared sharply at him, "BUT! I know for a fact that those pictures are taken out of context. Did I not want you to end up with Jennie? Yeah. But she cares for you! I don't know Rosé but umm... Jisoo you're a real babe."

Bam winked flirtatiously at Jisoo who gagged softly, making me snort. When will my poor straight bother understanding the meaning of lesbian.

"STILL my girlfriend!" Rosé snarled as she stormed over to Jisoo, holding her to her side possessively. "AND LESBIAN!"

"Girl let me finish!" Bam rolled his eyes, "but I know Rosé wouldn't cheat on you. Even though Jennie's a billionaire and I realistically wouldn't blame her. No offense, Jisoo. You're still a babe too. Who also never responds to my texts."

I couldn't help it anymore, I started laughing as I fell back on the bed and sat up to see Jisoo laughing now too. Immediately the three people in the room took a step back, fear in their eyes.

"You ACTUALLY lasted longer than I thought." Jisoo pushed me playfully and I shrugged with a grin. "A decent C class actress if I may say so."

"Coming from the Kim Jisoo, that's an honor." I playfully bowed and Jennie coughed sharply.

"Mind explaining what the fuck is going on?" She crossed her arms over her chest, her right foot tapping impatiently. I pretended to hand a microphone, my phone, over to Jisoo.

"You see, we knew this entire time nothing was really happening with those photos. I just figured it would be the PERFECT opportunity to get my girlfriend back from standing me up."

"AND my brother back for snooping on Jennie."

"I wasn't snooping," he sat down on my desk chair. "I actually went to apologize to her."

"Even though you're a pain in the ass." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "You're an amazing oppa."

"Who I'm never going to be into." Jisoo stated as she hugged an annoyed Rosé to her.

I went over to Jennie, who was pouting at me. "I really thought I ruined my chance, Lisa! That wasn't cool! Why was I even pranked?!"

"We promised to get you ice cream."

"You can shove the cone up your-"

"AND that's my cue to leave." BamBam stood up and I heard a knock on my door, causing me to raise an eyebrow. I went over to open it and grinned when I saw Jungkook holding a bottle of wine.

"MY LOVES! I heard you and Jisoo are roommates now so I brought this for my favorite pussy lovers!" He came in and went to hug Jisoo. He handed her the bottle and looked over, dramatically taking off his sunglasses and started to clean them.

"I think my glasses are messing with my vision because," he whistled low as he winked at Bam, "I see something sweet. Hellooo Oppa. Lisa sweetie, introduce me please?!"

"Oh uh," I grinned at how Bam looked uncomfortable as Kookie licked his lips at him. "Jungkook, this is my older brother, Bam. Bam, this is-"

"Your future husband, or lover." Kookie interrupted, sliding over to us and held his hand out. Bam rose an eyebrow at me but shook his hand. "Such....mmm.. firm hands."

"Yeah, okay. I got to go." Bam took his away as he grabbed his keys.

Jisoo coughed hard, "Actually! Bam you don't know you're way to the parking lot!" She grinned as Bam glared sharply at her. "Kookie baby, think you can give BamBam an escort to his car please?"

"With tons of pleasure!" Kook wasted no time as he laced his arm with my brothers. "Enchanté, lesbianés." He blew us a kiss as he led my brother out the door, who was throwing me a glance to save him.

"Okay that was the best ending to a prank." Jisoo grinned as she shut the door. "Remind me to thank Jungkook."

"Wait, I want to speak with you." Rosé said as she took Jisoo's hand, taking her to Jisoo's room and Jennie and I were left alone.

"Want to go-"

"Get me the ice cream you owe me? Yes. AND I'm triple scooping it." Jennie stated as she grabbed my hand, dragging me to the door.