30

WARNING: ...you already know why I warn you guys lol. Read this chapter at your own risk🚨

Lisa POV

I grinned as I made my way into Jennie's apartment, surprised that the gate guy let me in without her being with me, but I guess he recognized me.

I kept my promise and brought my handcuffs, excited to use them on Jennie. Don't judge me, it's been a whole week without her. I walked in and almost jumped when I saw her mom there, I immediately threw the handcuffs into my bag with a nervous smile.

Thankfully she didn't notice them as she came to hug me. "Hi Lisa! Jennie already told me you'll be here for the night. I usually babysit Kuma for her when she goes away on events, but would you mind if I head out?"

"Oh no! I got him from here." I gave her a hug before she left. Kuma looked at me and I looked back at him. "So while mommy and I have time together, you'll be in your room. Okay?"

Suddenly Kuma started going to his room and that's when I realized this dog was trained to know "his room."

"Of course Jennie would spoil her dog." I shook my head as I placed his food and water bowl in his room, watching him lay on his bed on top of the king bed. "Love you."

I closed the door and went to her room, putting the handcuffs on the bed as I went to change into a hot red lacy slip dress with nothing under. Like I said, don't judge me.

"Lisa?!" I grinned when I heard Jennie shout but then got confused when she sounded angry. She came into the room and held her phone to my face, showing me the video comments from Minnie and how I liked it.

"So you wanna give your number to HER?"

Ohhh so Jennie was jealous? I grinned at her and she glared at me, but she wouldn't do anything to hurt me, she'll probably just take it out on me through sex.

"Put the handcuffs on." Knew it. I laid on the bed and she straddled my waist, having me scoot up to loop the handcuffs through one of the bedpost poles, that way I really couldn't move my arms.

I gasped as she attack my neck with rough kisses, now hating the handcuffs when I couldn't grab her face to kiss her. She groped my breasts roughly, nibbling on my bottom lip.

"You're mine not hers." She gripped my chin and kissed me, making me lose all train of thought. Sure, I could tell her Minnie was a childhood friend, but jealous Nini was so sexy.

"She doesn't get to see you like this." Jennie grabbed scissors and cut my fucking slip, making me glare at her now. "I'll be you a new one."

I moaned when she cupped my center, leaning down to kiss along my breasts and I smirked, really badly wanting to tell her that Minnie was straight with a boyfriend, but what fun was in that?

"Yes." I hissed when she slipped a finger in, slowing setting a teasing pace as she sucked on my left breast, making me grind my hips into her hand.

"No. You want to give out your number to other girls? I'm punishing you for it." She smirked as I whined, but really also loving this dominating side of Jennie.

She didn't pick up the pace or add more fingers, I was so ready to break this bedpost just to free myself but the handcuffs I knew I couldn't get out of.

"Turn around. Hold onto the pole." I went to refuse but her glare made me turn around so I was basically ass up, face down but holding onto the pole with my hands.

"I leave for seven days." I widened my eyes when I felt her smack my ass hard and I bit my lip to keep me from moaning and saying ow. "And you give a girl your number?!"

Smack. Fuck. I hated to say it, but I could feel myself practically dripping from how turned on I was. She gripped my hair, forcing my head back as she whispered in my ear, "Do you think she's hot?"

"She's cute. But not you." I moaned when she made out with me, suddenly slamming in two fingers without hesitation. I cried out into her mouth, letting her slip her tongue in my mouth. Her free hand let go of my hair as she thumbed my hardened nipple, making me want to cum.

I felt myself getting close when she stopped, making me groan in annoyance. She grinned at my annoyance, but then took her time to strip her clothes off in front of me.

Why the fuck did I even bring handcuffs! Then I remembered they weren't even supposed to be for me, but for Jennie.

She stood on top of the bed, putting a leg on either side of me and had me kneel on the bed now, gripping my hair and bringing my face up to her pussy. "Eat me now." I immediately complied, missing how Jennie tasted.

I so badly wanted to put a finger in her, but my hands were still cuffed so instead I dragged my tongue down to her opening, pushing my tongue in and moaning at how she clamped around me.

"Yes Lisa. Just like that." She bucked her hips against my face, her hands still gripping my hair as she started muttering how I was mine and no one else could have me. I didn't mind, if she felt like she needed to remind herself, I wouldn't complain.

Minnie would never hold a flame to Jennie, hell I was best friends with a goddess but even Jisoo didn't appeal to me like Nini. I suckled on her bundle of nerves, making her cuss out loud and I smirked, loving how it was just my tongue making her act this way.

I went back to fucking her with my tongue, not even minding that she was practically fucking my mouth, in fact I loved it. I moaned when she came hard, her pants sounded like music to my ears.

I licked her up, looking up at her as she stood up, going behind me now. "I love you this way." I bucked my hips into her when I felt her tongue drag up my folds, already so desperate to cum.

She ate me out from behind and I felt myself wanting to cum, but I knew she would probably still deny me it since she was still a bit jealous. "Can I please please cum," I begged her, making her stop as she slid a finger into me. "Please Nini please."

"Turn around, lay on your back." I immediately did that and she nodded to me, leaning down to flick my clit with her tongue as her fingers started going faster and harder into me.

"Fuck fuck!" I shouted as I practically humped her face, so so desperate for my release. I gripped the pole, arching my back hard when I finally came, practically a screaming mess.

I sank back into the bed as Jennie reached forward to unclip the handcuffs on me. I immediately pounced on her, making her fall under me as I held her face, wanting to kiss her.

I couldn't even stop myself as I slipped two fingers into her, making her arch her back to me and I leaned down to kiss her chest.

"I'm yours baby," I leaned up to kiss her, going faster with my fingers as she panted into our kiss.

"Mine." She held me to her as she started flexing her hips against my hand, begging me to go faster and I did just that. "I'm coming!"

"Cum for me." I nibbled on her earlobe and used my thumb to circle her clit, applying a small amount of pressure but also curling my fingers in her to graze that one spot.

Immediately I felt her walls clamp down as she scratched my back, moaning my name. I pulled out my fingers, putting them in my mouth to lick them clean as she watched me with lust filled eyes.

"Just so you know, baby, Minnie is a straight friend from Thailand who's visiting her boyfriend at school." Jennie blushed from that, making me grin at her.

"Whoops."