18

Jennie POV

I glared at the guy on Lili's couch. They were alone here? I immediately possessively held onto her arm and the guy noticed that and started laughing.

"She! she thinks I'm STRAIGHT! OH MY GAY BLADDER!" The guy laughed as he flew off the couch in laughter. Lisa's giggling made me glare at her, but she kissed my head.

"He's more gay than us. Did you think Jungkook was interested in me or something?"

"Well he's attractive! Forgive me for getting jealous."

"I'm honored!" Jungkook screamed as he skipped over to us. "My idol, Kim Jennie, thinks I'm cute?! Oh I def ain't settling for any bum bitches now. They better be A-ten or they A-int getting none."

I grinned at Lisa, "I like him but that kiss never happened okay?!"

"For an autograph on my phone case, you got a deal, boo boo." He squealed as Jennie looked at me for a pen and I sighed, going to the kitchen to grab a sharpie. I handed it to her and watched Jungkook fan girl, literally jumping up and down fanning himself as Jennie signed his phone.

"As much as I hate that this moment ends, I have a dick appointment to attend to." He blew a kiss to me.

"Anyone I know?" I winked at him and he scoffed loudly, throwing his purse on his shoulder as he put his sunglasses on.

"Baby you know Kookie don't suck and tell. Bye girlies!" He waved as he left the room. "Oh! But Jennie darling, I TOTS adored that dark blue corset outfit you wore in Japan!"

She winked at him and he squealed again before the door closed. I grinned at her, "Dark blue corset?!"

I immediately pulled out my phone and searched the outfit. I widened my eyes when I saw the outfit and looked up to see a smug smirking Jennie.

 I widened my eyes when I saw the outfit and looked up to see a smug smirking Jennie

"Please tell me you still have the corset." I begged as she took me by the hand and led me to my room.

"Not on me, but I have something better." She winked as she laid me on the bed, cuddling up to me.

"And that being?"

"No clothes at all." She kissed my neck and I closed my eyes at the feeling.

(A/N smut warning.. in case you wanna skip but... really who would? ;) )

Jennie straddled my hips as she gripped my chin, connecting our lips in a heated kiss that had me ready to rip her clothes off. I went to do just that when she slapped my hands away.

"Rip this Chanel and Rosé will kill us." I grinned as she removed the clothing, leaving her in a lacy baby pink bra. She yanked me to sit up as I took off my own shirt, widening my eyes when I felt her push me back down to kiss all over my chest.

I whined at how my center needed some friction, I felt her grin against my breast and I had enough teasing. I flipped us and kicked off my shorts, sliding off her jeans.

"Someone knew what they came here for," I smirked when I saw Jennie had no underwear on. She whimpered when I ran a finger along her slick folds, loving how wet she was already.

"Please Lisa, I need you in me." She begged and I slipped my index finger in her, her hips bucking up against my hand instinctively. "More please!"

I grinned as I added my middle finger, now moving them in and out of her slowly just to make her beg for more. I leaned over and lightly bit her bra covered breast, she immediately pulled it off and pushed my head down against her boob.

I moaned at how needy she was being as I flicked my tongue against her nipple, making sure to speed up my fingers that were now properly fucking her. I lightly blew on her nipple, making her moan loud.

I prayed with everything I had Ash or Jisoo wouldn't walk into the dorm. I didn't care actually, with how horny I was, I wasn't stopping.

I moaned at how she ran her fingers through my hair, moaning my name as she gripped onto my hair. I felt her push on my head and I caught the hint as I slid down to lick along her folds.

I couldn't even describe how hot the sound was that flew out of her when I did that. I felt her hold my head as I started fucking her with my tongue, moaning at how good she tasted.

"Fuck! So close!" She cried out and I looked up at her, wanting to see her come. She saw me looking and that's when I felt her walls tighten around my tongue as she threw her head back.

I kissed up her body and made out with her, letting her taste herself on me. She grinned as I felt her fingers slide my underwear down, making me arch my back when she slid a finger into me.

"Fuck Lili, you're dripping." She even pulled her finger out and sucked on it. "Ride my face." She slid down and pulled my hips down, making me gasp when I felt her tongue work it's magic on me.

Jisoo I swear if you hear me again I'll strangle you

"I said ride, Lisa." Jennie harshly commanded me as she pulled away from me. I nodded and immediately moved my hips to the rhythm of her tongue.

Fuck what was my name again? Someone help. Remind me please.

I almost shouted when I felt her shove two fingers into me as she started sucking on my clit. I couldn't control my body as it started moving on it's on, desperate for release. Which at this rate, wouldn't be long.

I felt myself coming close to the edge, Jennie noticing as she sped up her actions as if that were even possible. I gripped onto her hair as I felt myself shake from how hard I came, my scream was the least of my concern as I felt I couldn't see past stars.

She gave my center a kiss before sliding out from under me. She lightly pushed me over as she laid next to me, laughing at me. "You okay there, baby?"

"I'm so glad most students left. I'm positive I was loud."

"I like it," she kissed my cheek as she cuddled into me. "By the way, I actually came here to tell you some good news."

"More corset outfits?" I winced as she pinched my hip.

"No. My New Zealand mentor is visiting next month and wants to do a short collab with you."

"That sounds fun! But do I have to sign anything legal or something?"

"Nope. He's not signed with YG so he's just doing this for fun." I nodded and looked at the time to see I still had two hours before Jisoo got here.

"Nap?" I offered and she nodded. She got off the bed and closed the curtain more as she came back to my arms.

Jisoo better knock on my door or so help me...

(A/N: IM SCREAMING! Is my book REALLY #3 for Jenlisa?! AHHH! Thank you so much for the support everyone! Excuse me while I go cry in my little gay corner)