31

Lisa POV

"So Minnie actually wanted to see if you wanted to go sightseeing in Seoul tomorrow with her and her boyfriend." I asked Jennie as we cuddled on her bed.

"I would but my manager isn't letting me leave much now that I'm going to start releasing Solo soon." Jennie pouted at me. "I literally can only go to YG or home now. My Pilates teacher, maybe once a week now."

"I'm sorry." I frowned at her, feeling bad that she's being limited to places but I guess that's idol life. "I'll just tell her next time we come. It should be special for them and I don't want to third wheel."

Nini nodded and I texted Minnie, who said she would still see me once more at school before she left back to Thailand. I grinned at Jennie, who gave me a questioning glance.

"So two more weeks until Solo is released then huh?"

"Two more weeks then I get to post you." Jennie grinned as she leaned down to kiss me. I held her face, just loving how lips felt against mine. "I'm so glad you don't have class tomorrow."

"Who said I was staying?" I teased her as I got more comfortable under the blankets. Jennie rolled her eyes and yawned, but I also heard her stomach growl. "Wait have you eaten?!"

"A bit in the morning, but I'm not allowed to have any fast food or junk food until I finish Solo and the Inkigayo performances." She pouted and I felt bad for her. "I'll just text my manager to bring me a green blend for dinner. Want one?"

I bit my lip, not really wanting a juice but I also would feel bad for eating food that she couldn't have in front of her. "A berry one?" She nodded and pulled out her phone, typing away.

"Let's just hope these weeks fly by." She sighed sadly and I rubbed her arm.

~~~~

Thankfully they did. Right now Rosé, Jisoo, and Teddy were with Jennie and I at her apartment as we waited for Solo to go live. We all cheered as we saw the countdown on her big screen pop up and I held Kuma in my arms.

"Cheonjinnanman cheongsungalyeon
Saechimhan cheok ijen jichyeo na
Gwichanha"

I watched in awe as she looked so amazing on the video, gasping when I saw her sitting on a chair in the middle of the pool, wondering how the fuck she didn't get wet.

"Bichi naneun solo"

Jisoo and I immediately stood up, dancing along with her and even Rosé joined in as Teddy teased the blushing Jennie.

"Going solo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo." We all sang but our jaws dropped when she started rapping, even TAKING OFF HER DRESS which made me almost faint.

(A/N: Really glad I don't have a YouTube reaction channel because you guys would've seen me almost faint. Literally hit my head as I stood up too fast.)

"The swag babe!" I hugged Jennie as I shook her in excitement. I held her as we watched the rest of the video, the other couple dancing along to the whole thing while Teddy recorded us.

"So sexy!" I awed as she did her breakdown dance and she winked at me.

"You're acting like you didn't help with the dance moves!"

"Still it looks amazing!"

We clapped as it ended and I widened my eyes when Jennie's eyes watered up and she covered her face with her hands. "I'm just so happy and proud right now."

"We're proud of you too!" Jisoo ran to Jennie, all of us hugging her. "And LOOK at how many views already!"

"SHE'S GOIN GO-GO-GO-GO-GOLD!" Teddy shouted as he did the twirling finger, making Rosé look at me in annoyance. "Fight me."

"BET!" Rosé ran to him and the siblings wrestled as Jisoo kept pinching Jennie's cheeks, making her smile.

Jennie smiled up at me and grinned. "Now I get to expose you to the world of KPOP. You sure you want to?"

"Death threats and trolls here we come!" I smirked as Jisoo took Jennie's phone to take a photo of us in front of Jennie's TV with the Solo playing.

We took a simple picture hugging and then one of us kissing. Jennie sent me the photos and I posted them on my Instagram.

@ jennierubyjane I Love You, Nini❤️

I saw Jennie tagged me in the photo and the caption read.

@ jennierubyjane : You got me like 😍

I grinned as I commented on her post.

@ lalalalisa_m: She ain't solo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo

"I GET TO POST YOU NOW!" Jennie jumped in my arms in excitement as she screamed. "FUCK YOU HOMOPHOBES!"

Teddy left early to go back to producing and the girls got sad when Jisoo and I said we had Biology class in the morning, making Jennie pout at me.

"Can I come with you?"

"Sorry pop star," Rosé said as she came over to us. "You have to do a vlive tomorrow and promotion shootings and interviews. They're definitely going to ask you about Lisa so you need to be prepared AND ready for all the hate that might come with this."

"I'm sorry Nini." I rubbed her arm but she shook her head.

"If Jensetters love me, they'll love me for who I am and who I love." She kissed me and gave me a reassuring smile. "But if you need me to send you any protection just text me okay?"

"Umm hello?" Jisoo scoffed as she flexed the little muscles she has. "She has protection right here."

Rosé turned and smacked the 'muscle' hard and Jisoo cried out, holding her arm in pain and Rosé smirked, "Babe I know toddlers that are stronger than you. If anything, Lisa's the strongest out of the four of us."

"That's true." I grinned when I remembered how strong she is and how long she can hold me up for when we're... Uhh doing Pilates. Yoga?

"I'll drive Jisoo with me," Lisa said as she saw Rosé going to get her keys.

"I was still going home too but thank you." We each gave our girls respective kisses and my heart hurt when Lisa left to go back to campus.

I sighed as I checked my phone, notifications doubling but I saw that it wasn't over the Solo post, it was over the post with Lisa so I figured I'd deal with that tomorrow. I didn't want to spoil a perfect night with hate comments.