📺Day 23: Cuddles And Christmas Movies📺

"Here." Luke said, crawling onto the bed, and giving Zander the non-vegan ice cream tub.

"Thank you!" Zander said, happily opening the tub of strawberry ice cream, leaning against Luke who pulled the sheets over his legs. It was the day before Chrismas Eve, Wednesday morning. The two were laying in Zander's parents bed- as it was the only bed with a TV in front of it, planning on watching television. Zander would never admit it to other people, but when he was alone with Luke, he was extremely clingly, and took every opportunity to cuddle.

Luke opened his own tub of ice cream- the vegan one. Being the angel he was, Luke hated animal harm, and decided to be vegan at a young age. Vegan ice cream was his favourite food.

"What do you wanna watch?" Luke asked, taking a spoonful of ice cream before leaning towards the bedside table and grabbing the remote. Most people wouldn't be comfortable laying in someone else's bed, but Luke knew Zander and his mother so well, he was okay with it.

"Hmm... Let's watch the grinch." Zander said, leaning his head on Luke's shoulder, licking the remains of ice cream off his spoon.

"A Christmas classic." Luke said, smirking as he searched 'The Grinch' on Netflix. (Idk if it's actually on Netflix)

The two enjoyed the movie, eating their ice cream and cuddling as the sun rose. They finished the movie around ten.

"What should we watch now?" Luke asked, picking up the remote.

"Nothing..." Zander mutters, half asleep on Luke's shoulder.

"Then what do you wanna do?" Luke asks, cocking his eyebrow in curiosity. He was used to Zander falling asleep on him. It was a normal routine for them when they watched movies, even before they started dating.

"Put the remote down..." Zander mumbled. Luke obeyed, placing it on the night stand. "Now, gimme cuddles." Zander said, swinging his arms out, motioning Luke to snuggle into him.

The ginger boy's face lit up, as he quickly leaned forward and allowed himself to sink into Zander's chest, as the violet eyed boy folded his arms around his brown haired boyfriend. He allowed his fingers to run through Luke's hair, as they both melted into the warm embrace. "Cuddles for my Zuzu~" Luke said, smiling as Zander's cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"Maybe someday, when we have our own house, we can watch Christmas movies on a flat screen in our own bed instead of my mom's." Zander sighed, causing the brunette to laugh.

"Yeah, and two adorable little kids will be cuddling with us." Luke laughed, as Zander's face turned bright red.

"L-Luke!" He exclaimed, releasing Luke and shoving his face into his hands.

Just like that, tey switched back.

"You didn't seem too bothered by the topic when we went to the festival of lights?" Luke mused, tilting his head.

"I- It's a lot different when we're alone and your wiggling your eyebrows at me with that stupid grin!" Zander said, grabbing a pillow from behind him and playfully smacking his boyfrined with it.

"Aw, you know you love my smile." Luke chuckled, laying his head against the headboard.

"Shut up!" Zander said, slouching and crossing his arms as a pout fell across his face.

Luke made a sound which sounded like a mixture of a sigh and a laugh. "Merry Christmas, Zander..."

♥♥♥

Okay, I'm pretty sad this is the last Lander day :<
Or journey on The Days Of Christmas is coming to an end.

Sorry for the lack of detail. Like I said before, I'm hitting writer's block.

I feel like my writing quality is going down... I think I'm focusing too much on dialogue rather than detail. I guess I'll try to work on that

Anyways, I'll see you guys tomorrow, bye!!