🐿️Day 21: Squirrels🐿️

*Rushed, probably a lot of typos, also mini-rant at the end)

"Oh, look! Aren't they so cute?!" Daisy exclaims, pointing at the several squirrels. (Do squirrels hybernate? Idek, for the sake of it they don't in this one shot) The group had returned home yesterday, and Sean and Daisy had decided to go on a walk in the forest.

"Yup, they're adorable." Sean says, laughing as his girlfriend bent down next to the small rodents. "Just like you..." He muttered, not loud enough for Daisy to hear.

"Aw... Look at you guys!" She said cheerfully. She reached her finger out and lightly petted one of the squirrels with it. "Sean! Get that bag of peanuts you had earlier!" She says, as Sean pulls the packet out of his pocket and walks towards his girlfriend. He kneels down next to her, opening the bag and tossing one of the peanuts into the snow.

The squirrels quickly go to retrieve it, and Daisy grabs a few more, lightly tossing them around the snow as the squirrels began to collect them. Soon, all the peanuts in the bag were gone, and the squirrels retreated back up the large pine tree, leaving few peanuts on the ground.

"Maybe one day we can get a pet squirrel." Daisy smiles, picking up the remaining peanuts.

"I'm not entirely sure that's legal." Sean chuckles, as the pair walk over to a trash bin.

"Probably not." Daisy laughs, as the pair drop the garbage and food into the bin. "Maybe we can a chipmunk. Who knows, maybe'll it'll sing like Alvin and the chipmunks."

"Yeah... I'm picturing Jake's voice, but high pitched and auto-tuned." Sean said, as the pair broke into a small fit of giggles.

"Just holding a little microphone," Daisy continues. "And wearing a T-shirt that says #1 simp." The two laugh louder, until they finally calm down.

They gaze into each other's eyes, grateful fore each other's company. Suddenly, Sean felt something brushing his leg. He glanced down to see one of the squirrels, it's front paws against Sean's leg.

"Aw, isn't that adorable." Sean says, as Daisy's smile beams with admiration.

"So cute!" She squeals, pulling out her phone, and swiftly snapping a photo.

Sean sighs, watching the small creature walk away, climbing back up into his home. He was so grateful to have such an amazing girlfriend like Daisy... And he had no clue how he got so lucky.

♥♥♥

I'm sooo sorry this one is so short, I'm hitting writer's block- help-
I'm so desperately out of plot ideas a legit named a chapter "Squirrels". This is just sad- I'm so sorry-
Anyways, yeah, this is rushed and short, so my deepest apologies.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed-
Baii! (If you read this far, thank you)