🎄Day 10: Tree Decorating Gone Wrong Or Right?🎄

"Vanilla mocha with whipped cream, sprinkles and a dash of peppermint. Your favourite." Luke smiles, then hands the mug to his boyfriend.

"Thank you!" Zander says, taking a small sip. He was always impressed on how well the autumn haired boy could cook.

"How is the decorating going?" Luke asks, placing his black coffee on the table and heading over to the bin of ornaments.

"It's going alright. Lonely without you..." Zander mutters. His boyfriend smiles, as the golden eyes boy placed on ornaments on the tall tree. Every year, the pair would decorate Luke's tree, since his mother never had the time or energy to do it. It had become a tradition for them; one Zander looked forward to all year.

Zander strugged to decorate the top of the tree, so it looked rather empty. He was on his toes, trying to reach the top, however his smaller height prevented him from doing so.

"Let me help you." Luke laughed, walking over to Zander.

"What are you-" He was cut off my Luke sweeping him off his feet and in one swift movement placed him on back, so they were in a piggy-back position. Luke sweetly smiled.

Zander returned the smile, then reached up an successfully hung up the ornaments. They continued this strategy, and the tree was almost done. They just had to fix a few things.

"Take me to the bin, I need to get more." Zander said, as his boyfriend obeyed and carried him over to the bin of ornaments, which was under the door that connected the living room and kitchen to the mudroom and staircase. It was quite a small house, with only two bedrooms, but it was cozy.

Luke kneeled down as the black haired boy selected some ornaments. "Zander..."

"Yeah?" The other boy replied, still fishing through the bin.

"Look up." Following his childhood friend's instructions, he glanced up to see a mistletoe above them.

"Gimme a kiss." Luke smiled, as Zander playfully rolled his eyes. He leaned down and gave the taller boy a short, sweet kiss.

Suddenly, Luke's phone rang. He pulled it out with one of his hands, as he read the ID. "Oh, it's my mom. You finish up decorating, there's a ladder on the porch." Luke said, carefully placing Zander down as he watched his boyfriend run up the small staircase.

Zander was slightly annoyed he would have to continue decorating alone, but he wasn't angry. He knew how much Luke appreciated the little time he got to talk to his mother. Zander opened the front door. The snow wasn't too heavy, so he slipped on Luke's sandals, which were a bit large on him. He peaked his head out the door and he saw the ladder next to the door, leaning against the house. He picked it up, it was slithly heav, but he managed to carry it to the short walk to the living room.

Zander set it up, then went back to fetch the ornaments he had collected moments earlier. He arrived back at the tree, climbed the ladder and began to finish decorating.

When Zander was in the process of putting on the angel on the top, he suddenly lost his balance on the ladder. Luckily, Luke walked in at the right moment, just to catch Zander, holding him bridal style as the other boy realized what was happening.

"Zander! Are you okay!?" Luke exclaimed, gently placing him on the ground.

"Yeah... I just lost my balance, that's all..." Zander was still slightly shooken. He thought he was going to die. Perhaps he was being slightly overdramatic, but still, if it weren't for the golden eyed boy, things wouldn't have ended pretty.

"You have to be more careful, Zander!" Luke exclaims, pulling his boyfriend into a warm embrace. "You could've gotten seriously injured! I was so scared!"

"I'm sorry..." Zander mumbled, returning the hug. He sighed as they pulled away, and glanced at the Christmas tree.

Zander looked down to see the angel, that was supposed to go on the top, shattered on the ground. "Well, know there's no angel..."

Luke smirked, knowing Zander would cringe at what he was about to say. "You're my angel~"

♥♥♥

Okay, I feel like I kinda started to copy off Day 2...
I'm really sorry about that-

Anyways,
Lander cuz yes

Okay, I need your help, guys.
Tomorrow, for the Jailey one, I need some requests. I'm out of ideas for Jailey. I have plenty of ideas for all the others ships, but none for Jailey.

So if you guys have Jailey requests, I will GLADY take them!

I hope you enjoyed! See you guys tomorrow!