🎉Day 25: Merry Christmas🎉

(Mostly Lander cuz yes)

"Hi, welcome!" Hailey said, opening the door as Liam, Henry, Drew and Stacy entered. Ever since her and Jake started dating, the two groups had gotten along a lot better, and somewhat considered each other friends. Hailey guided them to the living room, where the others were. They got up, and all greeted each other. 

Liam and Henry ended up being a couple, and Stacy and Drew were  attending the party together, as their first date. 

The first few hours of the party were all fun. They mostly just played board games, and bonded a lot as a group while they did so. After a particularly fun round of Twister, which ended with Liam laying on top of Henry and stealing a kiss, they all decided to take a break from the board games and sat down to talk. 

"Aw, I think you look adorable." Milly giggled, adjusting the holly crown on Elliot's head. 

"Stop it..." Elliot pouted, crossing his arms as his face turned bright red. 

"Geez, you're acting more tsundere than Zander." Milly laughed, catching the attention of the purple haired boy. 

Milly sighed, glancing into the brown eyes of her flower loving boyfriend. "I love you, El." Her voice was barely audible over the talking voices of the others. 

He softly smiled at her, reaching for her hand and grabbing it. "I love you too... Mils..."

♥♥♥

Sean stared at the mirror, pushing his hair out of his face. He hated crowds, so he came to the bathroom to escape. 

"Look up." He turned around, hearing the voice of his loving girlfriend, to see her standing at the doorway. Sean briefly smiled at her, before glancing up and seeing a mistle toe. When he looked back down, she was now in front of him, glancing up at him. 

Daisy balanced on her toes, pecking Sean's lips. "I know you don't like crowds, but we have to go out there."

"Yeah, yeah, I now." Sean sighed, averting his gaze away from her.

"I can hold your hand?" She suggested, her signature smile falling onto her face.

Sean returned it, taking her hand and giving it a small squeeze. Despite the size difference, their hands fit together so perfectly, like two puzzle pieces. It was all too perfect.

♥♥♥

Luke noticed how stressed Zander was getting with Drew. Sure, they got along now, but Drew still took every chance to tease Zander.

Everyone knew it was just friendly, but it still drove Zander crazy, considered how sensitive he was. After one joke aimed at his birth father, Zander had enough, and stormed up to his room.

He sat on his bed, small tears forming in his eyes. It was few minutes, before he heard a soft knock on his door.

"Go away..." He mumbles, trying to cover up the fact he was crying.

"It's Luke."

...

"Come in." 

Luke opened the door, as Zander allowed himself to start tearing up again. He was okay with crying in front of Luke, the auburn haired boy always found a way to comfort him.

"Hey... That jokes he made was pretty selfish. That wasn't something you should ever joke about." Luke said, as he sat down next to his boyfriend. Luke's weight made the matress to dip, causing Zander to flop onto him. 

"Yeah..." Zander agreed, staring at the wall across from him.

"Hey, let's get out of here." Luke smiled. Zander looked up at him, just as the golden eyed boy handed Zander his jacket.

They smiled at each other, as Zander took Luke's hand, and they snuck out of the house.

So there they were, walking through the park they group up with.

Small snowflakes fell onto them, as they breathed in the air of the winter night. They held hands as they walked, as a comfortable silence fell between them. 

"Zander...?" Luke asked.

The purple eyed boy glanced up at his boyfriend. "Yeah?"

Luke softly smiled, placing a kiss on the shorter boy's forehead. "Love you..."

Zander allowed his eyes to flutter shut as his lover's lips pressed against his head. "Love you too."

♥♥♥

Hailey took a deep breath, grabbing the letter she had written for Jake from the drawer. She wrote it on the very first morning of December. After procrastinating for 25 days, she was finally ready to express her love for him out loud, in her own words. 

She stepped into her living room, and glanced around. "Everyone, can I have your attention?" 

Her friends looked at her, as she made eye contact with her favourite pair of hazel eyes. She smiled at Jake, then unfolded her paper. "So... I'd just like to say..." She began, quickly glancing up, only to realise two people were missing. "Wait, where's Zander and Luke?" 

"We're here!" Just then, her step brother and his childhood friend came through the front door and into the kitchen.

"Right, sit down, I have an announcement." Hailey ushered, her anxiety building by the moment. She was generally a highly strung person, which may be one of the reasons she was so nervous singing in front of people. Making this cheesy poem and reading it to everyone was even more nerve-wracking.

Hailey took a deep breath, as her attention was directed back at the paper. She hesitated for a moment, reading through it. She loved Jake so much, she didn't need to write down how much she cared for him, when she could just say it from the heart. She slipped the letter into her back pocket.

"Well... This is gonna be cheesy. Uh, Jake, we got off on a pretty rocky start. You made fun of me for my love of music, and for that, I resented you. It wasn't until I saw you trying to earn Zander's trust, blackmailing your own friend for Milly, and helping Luke confess his feeling, that I realised, you're in it for the long run. You truly, and genuinely care for his club. Eventually, I found myself falling for you. And, I guess what I'm trying to say is..." Hailey paused for a moment, and looked up to see her boyfriend smiling at her, with small tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"I love you, Jake. Merry Christmas."

♥♥♥

Hope the ending wasn't too bad.

This was really rushed, I might re-write it after this personal issue kinda resolves.

Anyways, I'm so sorry for the delay in this chapter. I hope you enjoyed the final day of Christmas!