🚠Day 14: Old Memories And Ski Lifts🚠

Luke held his breath, clutching tightly onto Zander's hand as the pair stepped onto the ski lift.

The band all wanted to go onto the same lift, but Milly wanted to take advantage of Luke's fear of heights to scare him. She convinced him that if too many people were on the lift, it would collapse.

Much to the other's dismay, Luke refused to go on the ski lift with the others, however he needed Zander with him for emotional comfort.

After a good half an hour, Luke still refused to enter the lift. The others had already done one or two trips down, while the autumn haired boy was terrified to go on. Finally, he agreed to go on, so there they were. Sitting on a ski lift, Luke hanging onto Zander for dear life.

"Baby, I love and all, and I know you're scared, but I can't breath..." Luke lightly released his grip on Zander's torso, his wide eyes still glued to the floor. "It's okay, we're not gonna fall." Zander stroked his boyfriend's orange hair, in an attempt to calm him. "I'm not gonna let anything hurt you..."

Luke seemed to relax a bit, but he still clung tightly onto the purple haired boy. "C-can you say something...?" Luke muttered.

"Like what?" Zander replied, as he glanced down at the other boy.

"Anything, I-I just need something to get my mind off of..." Luke replied. Zander felt the grasp on his coat tighten when they went past a particularly large sway.

"Uh... Okay... Hm..." Suddenly, a certain memory popped through Zander's brain, as his face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Oh! Remember that time we went on the ferris wheel when we were like 10, and then your mom had to drag you off because you were clinging onto the seat so tightly, even when we were on the ground?" Zander laughed, as Luke softly chuckled.

"That's bold coming from someone who jumped into my arms screaming last time they saw a spider." Luke said.

"H-hey!" Zander pouted, as the ginger boy laughed.

"Speaking of fears..." Luke started. "Remember that homophobic Karen we ran into last month?" Luke giggled, as he placed his hand onto his boyfriend's.

"Oh yeah! She started saying how our relationship was disrespectful to the environment." Zander was furious at the woman at the time, but now, he was laughing at the memory.

"Hey, remember when I first came out to my parents, you were sitting right next to me, and they asked us if we wee dating?" Zander asked, as both boys burst into a small fit of laughter.

"Yeah! The looks on both of our faces were priceless!" Luke sneered, as they continued laughing. Luke sat up, then made the mistake of looking to his side. Seeing how high off the ground they were, he gasped and quickly jumped back into Zander's arms.

Zander sighed, before stroking Luke's hair. "It's okay..." He exhaled.

After a few moments of silence, Luke glanced up at Zander. "Thank you." He whispered, as a small smile fell onto his face. Zander curiously raised his eyebrow, as Luke continued. "For everything. Being with me through it all, being my best friend, first love, and giving me everything I've ever wanted in life." Zander blushed, as Luke snuggled closer to him.

Zander calmed down from his gay panic attack a bit, then smiled. "Words can't describe how I feel about you... But I'm so glad I have someone to share all my memories with."

Suddenly, the sky lift stopped, as the pair realised they were at the top of the mountain. They scrambled to get off of it, and barely made it, tumbling onto each other once exiting.

Zander lay on top of Luke, as both boys laughed.

"You know..." Luke started, as he touched the side of Zander's face. "We're also making new memories every day... To add onto our large collection..."

♥♥♥

I hope you guys enjoyed the Lander chapter.
I'll see you guys tomorrow, bye!!