☕Day 6: Hot Chocolate and Winter Walks☕

"That's all for you today?" The worker asks, handing Daisy the hot chocolates, as the cold winter breeze blew through the half open cafe door.

"Yes! Thank you!" She smiles, taking the drinks from him. When she did so, her hand briefly brushed his.

"Hey... Before you go, can I have your number." He asks, a small smirk tugging at his lips.

Daisy's expression dropped, as she slightly narrowed her eyes. She hated the fact he was so shallow to only go after her looks, they didn't even know each other's name. "Sorry." She says, plastering her smile back onto her face. "See that man?" She asks, glancing behind her to Sean, who was holding the door open. He smiles at her, as she lightly waves. "He's my boyfriend." She says, looking back at the worker.

He scoffs, before going back to the cash register.

Daisy slyly smirks to herself, before walking towards the door. The young couple smile at each other, as Sean holds the door for his girlfriend. "peppermint hot chocolate." She says, handing him one of the cups.

"Thank you." Sean says, taking a sip out of the cup, however he slightly burned his tongue. "What was that guy saying to you?"

Daisy lets out a small laugh. "My number." She says, glancing down at the drink in her hand, stirring it with the straw. "I can't belive some people only go after looks." She takes a small sip from her hot chocolate, only to find it was far too hot. She yelped, before glancing at her boyfriend, and they both started laughing. "Don't worry, dear, you're the apple of my eye."

He smiled, then reached for her hand. The pair began to walk through the park, the bare trees swaying through the December zephyr.

Today was a particularly warm day, considering it was the coldest time of year. The two of them walked through the park, admiring the view of the fresh sheet of white over the lively city. The glimmering sun shone a warm drift over the snowy streets. Usually that would be deep in conversation, but today, each other's company was just enough.

"So, do you know if we're meeting with the others today?" Sean asks, looking over at the white haired girl. The glow from the sunshine reflected off the side of her head and face, making her look even more like an angel, if she didn't enough already.

"Unfortunately not. Zander is sick so Luke's taking care of him, Hailey and Jake are trying to make banana bread because apparently their first two attempts ended in a fire, or something?" Daisy said, slightly smiling. "Oh, and Milly got arrested yesterday, so she's in jail until tomorrow." Sean's eyes widen upon hearing the last part.

"What?! What did she do to land her in jail, again?!" He asked, as Daisy chuckled.

"It was actually quite sweet. Elliot told me she graffitied 'Milliot' on the back of an office building." Daisy giggled, as Sean raised an eyebrow. "You know..." Daisy continued. "If you did something like that and got arrested, I wouldn't be mad." The white haired girl laned her head onto her boyfriend's shoulder, before taking another sip from the hot chocolate, which had cooled down at this point

"Maybe I'll try it." Sean jokes, as both teenagers laugh.

Silence fills the air around them once again, before Daisy looks up at the older boy. "Sean?" She asks, gzing into his jet black orbs.

"Yeah?" Sean replies, showing a shy smile.

"I love you..." Daisy replies, blinking at him.

Sean chuckles, before taking Daisy's hand. "I love you too."

♥♥♥

Hiya guys!
Sorry if this chapter wasn't great, idk if it's just me, but I don't really ship Saisy as much as I do the other ships? Does anyone else feel that way?

Again, I'm sorry this chapter wasn't very good. I'm just gonna say it; My Saisy chapters won't be as good as the others ones, I really don't get the same energy, so I'm very sorry my Saisy shippers.

And yes, Jake set the house on fire, AGAIN.

If you have any requests, I'll gladly take them! I especially need ones for the days I'm gonna do two ships on, like a double date. If you have a request for one of those, tell me which two ships you'd like in it! (Holy crap- that paragraph was confusing af-)

Anyways, I'm sorry about the laziness in this chapter, I'll see you guys tomorrow, baii!