🕯️Day 24: Tangled In The Christmas Lights🕯️

Requested by Loony_Lovegood_101

♥♥♥

"Hails, come help me with these!" Hailey heard her boyfriend yell from the living room. She sighed, and stopped making the sandwiches, and headed towards the hallway. 

The group would be coming over to her and Zander's house, while the pair's parents would be returning home tonight. Zander was on a date with Luke, so Jake volunteered to help her with last minute decorating. 

She walked into the room, only to see Jake sitting on the ground, tangled in some Christmas lights.

"Oh my God, what did you do." Hailey, taking a deep breath before rubbing the bridge of her nose. 

"I don't know! It just... Happened..." He muttered, wriggling around to only tighten the string of lights. 

"Everytime I think you've hit the point where it's impossible to underestimate you, you prove me wrong." Hailey sighed, slightly smiling as she walked towards him.

"What does that means?" Jake asked, tilting his head as his girlfriend kneeled down next to him.

"You're literally just proving my point." She said, slightly smirking as her left eyebrow raised. "It's mans your stupidity is beyond my understanding." She chuckled, patting his peach hair as his expression shifted to a pout.

"I may be stupid..." Jake started, the arrogance returning to his tone. "But ya love me!" He said, a childish smile spreading across his face as he cheekily closed his eyes.

"Alright, I'll get you outta there." Hailey said, returning his smile.

She began to untangle him, however he was a lot more entwined than she thought. She spent the next few minutes trying to free him, however it was quite difficult. Next thing they knew, Hailey had also gotten herself tangled in the lights.

"So, I'm the dumb one?" Jake sneered, a sly smile spreading across his lips. 

"Oh, shut up, we wouldn't be in this mess if you used your brain for once." Hailey said, rolling herself.

"Hey, I dunno what happened to my brain, but I do know what happened to my heart." Jake said, his face inching closer to that of the teal haired girl. She raised her eyebrow in curiosity, as Jake found it a cue to continue. "You have it." He winked, as she rolled her eyes yet again. His smile softening, as he gazed at her misty grey eyes. 

Sudenly, he leaned forward and pressed their lips together. Hailey was surprised at first, but slowly allowed her eyelids to fall and kissed back.

When they pulled away, they sofly gazed into each other's eyes. 

Jake sighed, as his eyes averted towards the floor. "I love you, Hails..."

♥♥♥

Okay, guys, so sorry this was rushed, but only one more day to go!

Just so you know, I probably won't be posting day 25 until the 26th. 

Due to this personal issue I've been dealing with these past few days, my Christmas probably won't the best this year, but I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas!

Again, sorry for the laziness in this chapter. This is the final individual chapter.

I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! Bye!!