🥛Day 4: Cookies & Milk🥛

Luke woke up to the sound of sneezing. He looked to his side, to see Zander lying next to him on the couch, his nose looking red.

"Are you okay? You look sick?" Luke asked, concern in his voice as he scooted closer to his boyfriend.

"No." Zander whined. "I keep coughing, I'm freezing and I feel like I'm dying."

"Well, please don't die." Luke said. "And maybe my cuddles will make you warmer." Luke suggested. Before Zander could reply, the orange haired boy grabbed his boyfriend and pulled him into his chest.

"Luke... I don't want you to get sick." Zander sniffled, trying to escape the taller boys grasp, however Luke clung onto him.

"That's okay. I just want you to feel better, sunshine." Luke said, stuffing his face into Zander's soft purple locks.

Zander sighed, knowing there was no changing Luke's mind. Plus, he had to admit, Luke's red jacket was quiet warm. He allowed himself to sink into the fluffy fabric of Luke's clothes, and he could hear the taller boy's steady heartbeat.

"You now what I would love right now?" Zander said, looking up at the yellow eyed boy.

"Yes?" Luke said, allowing his fingers to rake through his childhood friend's messy hair.

"Milk and cookies..." Zander said, stretching out his arms as his sat up. "...And a kiss." He muttered the lat part.

"What's that you said?" Luke smirks, as Zander's face turns bright pink

"You weren't supposed to-" He was caught off by two soft lips pressing against him. He blinked a couple times, before allowing his eyelids to fall, melting in he kiss.

Luke pulled away, his adorable smile still rested on his face. "Your probably gonna catch my cold." Zander said, cocking an eyebrow.

Luke ignored him and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. "I'll get your milk and cookies." Zander tried to fight back the smile tugging at the edge of his mouth, as the ginger boy walked into the kitchen.

Luke opened the fridge, grabbed the carton of milk and poured a glass for his jelly, then grabbed a plate. he grabbed two cookies from the cookie tray that his mother had left him.

She was at work, as usual. He never blamed her, though. After his father passed away when he was four, they had struggled financially. She was constantly working, and sometimes, Luke felt as if he raised himself. But he still loved his mother, she was the only person who he could truly trust, aside from Zander.

Just then, a ringing came from the counter. Luke realised it was Zander's phone. He really didn't want to intrude Zander's privacy, but it's not like he was hiding anything from him, right? He argued with himself for a little while, wondering who was on the other line.

He finally picked it up, and a sigh of relief escaped his lips when he read the caller ID. Hailey. Luke didn't know why he was so worried. he knew Zander loved him. Perhaps it was just his bad habit of overthinking things.

"Hey, Hailey." Luke said, pressing the device against his ear.

"Oh, hi Luke." Hailey greeted. "I was just wondering when Zander is coming home. Should I make lunch for him?" Hailey asked, as Luke could hear Jake screaming in the background.

Luke shrugged it off. "Actually, he might be staying at my place the next few days. Poor baby got a cold." Luke glanced into the living room, to see Zander still huddled on the couch, a fluffy blanket wrapped around him. "I wouldn't want you to get sick, and my mom's gonna be at work, so I'll take care of him." Luke continued to hear Jake's screams, and he grew more curious and concerned.

"Aw, poor Zander. I'd offer to take him home, but I'm sure he'd prefer your company. Plus, Jake is over and that would only put Zander in a worse mood." Luke softly chuckled at the teal-haired girls comment.

Jake's sceams only grew louder. "Okay, I'm sorry, what is going on over there?" Luke asked quickly.

"Oh, not much, Jake's trying to make banana bread. I offered to help, but he insisted." Luke could hear the annoyance in Hailey's voice near the end of the sentence. "What a dork... I love him."

"Oh my God!" Jake yelled. "Babe! Where is your fire extinguisher?!" Luke's eyes went wide.

"What?!" Hailey yelled. "Holy crap! how do you even manage to do that! Sorry, I gotta go, Luke, tell Zander I say hi." Before Luke could reply, the black eyed girl had hung up the phone.

Slightly confused, Luke decided not to tell Zander, as it would only stress him out. He grabbed the glass and plate, and walked back into the living. he sat down next to Zander, who immediately cuddled up to him.

"Here you go." Luke said, placing the plate of cookies on the table and handing the glass to Zander. The purple haired boy took a small from the milk, before placing it next to the plate and grbbing one of the cookies. he bgean to nibble on the end of it, as Luke folding his arms around his violet eyed boyfriend.

"I hope these cure you." Luke said, resting his forehead on Zander's shoulder.

"These is gonna sound cheesy..." Zander started. "But... You're my only cure."

♥♥♥

Lander

In all honesty though- Jake has gotta have a cooking show-

I have this headcanon that Luke has a single, hardworking mother, and idk why but I love it <3

I'll see you guys tomorrow, with some Jailey
Bye..!!