🥧Day 18: Cooking🥧

Sorry to let y'all down, but this isn't Jake's cooking show-

♥♥♥

Luke just finished washing the apples when he heard the back door open. 

"Hey..." Zander sheepishly waved, as he put his skis down and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, hey! I thought you were going skiing with the others?" Luke asked, tilting his head in curiosity. The rest of the group had gone skiing but Luke's phobia prevented him from doing so, so he decided to stay in and cook an apple pie.

"Yeah, it got boring really fast without you." Zander said, slipping off his jacket as the ginger boy smiled at him. "I'll help you cook. What are we making?" 

"Apple pie. My mother's recipe (I'm 9999999999% sure I spelt that wrong)." Luke explained, as Zander's face lit up.

"Your mom's pie is the best!" He exclaimed, remembering all the times him and Luke had ate the pie as children. "I'm not a cook, so I might mess it up..." Zander sighed, glancing at the floor.

"Hey, that's okay! I'm sure you'll do great!" Luke said happily, as he tilted Zander's chin up. "I'm just cutting the apples, here..." Luke opened the pantry, grabbed something and stepped out holding an apron. He then walked over to Zander, and tied it onto him.

Milly or Hailey would've been flustered if their boyfriends had done the same gesture, but Luke and Zander had been together for the longest, quite a while now, so Zander was quite used to his touch. 

"There!" Luke exclaimed, as Zander glanced down at the words printed on the apron.

"What does it say?" Zander asked, still trying to read the upside down letters.

"Kiss the cook." The purple haired boy looked up at his smirking boyfriend.

"Ah, I see you, you slydog." Zander jokes, as Luke placed his hands on Zander's waist, pressing their lips together. Luke smiled into the kiss, and the pair pulled away after a few seconds. 

"Well, anyways." Luke said, as he grabbed a knife out of the drawer and handed it to Zander. "We're just cut the apples now, into small dices." Luke explained, grabbing an apple and demonstrating.

Zander then attempted to cut an apple, however failed miserable. He clearly wasn't natural in the kitchen, like Luke was. 

"Here, try like this." Suddenly, Zander felt two arms wrap around him, then grabbed both of Zander's hands. Luke then began to move Zander's hands so that they were cutting the apple. "You got?" Luke asked, turning towards the violet eyed boy. Their faces were very close, so much so that Zander could almost smell the sweet peppermint in Luke's breathe. 

"Yeah, thanks." Zander said, as they smiled at each other before Luke walked away and continued to cut them. They cut the apples in silence, with the acception of the music from Luke's phone.

Suddenly, their song came on. Seasons. They looked at each other, then Zander got the instinct to walk towards his boyfriend, as Luke did the same. They began to slow dance to the humble melody of the song, gazing into each other's eyes. 

"I love you, Lukey." Zander softly whispered, placing his head on the golden eyed boy's chest.

"I love you too, Zander..." Luke replied. "This is the best Christmas ever..."

♥♥♥

Okay, the music freaks song just came out, and it's amazing!
If you haven't already seen it, definately go check it out! I'm in love with the lyrics!

There were only like two Lander moments in the song, but I squealed at both of them!

As usual, I hope you enjoyed. I'll see you guys tomorrow, bye!!