✉️Day 17: Letters To The North Pole✉️

UH
If you believe in Santa, I highly recommend you skip this chapter- 

♥♥♥

Elliot smiled at the pink haired girl, who sat down in the living room in front pf the table, pencil in hand. She smiled at the letter in front of her, writing onto it just as the PB&J couple entered the living room.

"Ugh, God, Milly. The fact you still belive in Santa is disappointing. I figured out he was fake when I was 7. You're 15." Zander said, a scowl falling onto his face as he looked at the pink haired girl. 

"Babe, please calm down..." Luke said, digging his face into the back of Zander's neck. 

"Whatever." Zander muttered, as his face flushed pink. "Come on... I wanna go buy expensive chocolate..." The purple haired boy continued, as he grabbed Luke's arm and lead the two upstairs.

Elliot glanced over at Milly, who was silent, staring at the ground, a blank expression on her face. Despite her being mocked for it, Milly still believed in Santa Claus. Unlike most people, Elliot thought it was quite adorable. 

"Hey, don't listen to Zander! He's probably just sour he didn't have much of a childhood!" The comment was enough to bring a small smile to Milly's face. "So, you're writing a better to Santa?" He asked, scooting closer to her. 

Milly nods her head, glancing at her letter before looking back up at her boyfriend. "You don't think I'm immature, right?" 

Elliot's eyes went wide. He quickly cupped her face with both of his hands and gazing into her magenat eyes. "Of course not! I think that you can belive whatever you want to belive, and I'll support you no matter what!" His eyes sparkling with enthusiasm, as she returned his smile.

"Well, he's real, so..." She said, as he placed a soft kiss on her nose. 

"Whatever you say, sweetheart." Elliot said, as Milly stood up.

"I'm gonna get a cookie, I'll be right back." She said, happily skipping into the kitchen. 

Elliot made sure she was out of the room, before grabbing the letter. He was eager to see what she wanted, mostly because he would have to be "Santa". His eyes scanned the paper.

Dear Santa,
I don't know if I made the naughty list, since I've done a lot of bad things this year.
If you punish me, you should punish Zoey too, though. She started all of it.
Anyways, I really only want one thing for Chistmas. I know I usually asks for a new guitar, but this year I only want some saffron cracus seeds. 
My boyfriend, Elliot really likes them, but they're far too expensive for me.
Elliot's the sweetest guy in the world, and he would do anything for me. I really want him to get these flowers, it would mean the world to both of us.
-Millicent (Milly) Brooks

Elliot's hear melted while reading the letter. Milly wanted to get him the flowers he wanted... How sweet...

She truly as an angel. 

♥♥♥

Alrighty, I got a question for y'all.
First of all, someone requested that I do a Henry x Liam chapter, and I kinda lowkey want to-
What do y'all think?

Again, sorry this chapter was messy. This personal matter is taking up a lot of my already busy schedule. 

I'd like to once again apologise these chapters come out so late, I really only have time to write them around midnight. But now that my school is out, hopefully I'll have more time to detail the chapters!

Despite the rush, I hope you guys still enjoyed! Bye!!