⭐Day 12: Two Star Motels⭐

So I had a really good idea for today, but I decided it would suit Lander way better, so I brainstormed something else.

"You're kidding, right?" Daisy steps out of the car, raising her eyebrow at the run down building.

"There's supposed to be a really bad storm tonight, and this is the only hotel within ten miles." Sean says, pulling their suitcases out of the trunk.

"That's not a hotel." Daisy scoffs. "That's a motel, if you'd even call it something other than a dumpster."

Sean chuckles at her comment, closing the trunk and locking the car. "I mean, you could sleep in an actual dumpster, if you'd prefer." He jokes as his girlfriend playfully rolls her eyes.

The pair checked in, and began to walk to their room. Once they arrived at it, they unlo ked it and walked in.

"Oh my God." They said in unise upon looking at the room. The walls and carpet were stained, along with the bedsheets, which were also torn.

"Is that a rat?!" Daisy exclaimed, pointing at a small screatue running across the floor.

Sean shuddered, before putting the suitcases down. "It's only for a night." He reassured, more to himself then to Daisy.

"Right, well I was gonna hop into a nice warm shower, but in all honestly, I'm scared to open that bathroom door." Daisy said.

"Uh huh... I'm gonna go to the hotel bar and get some sncks. What do you want?" Sean asked, turning to the white haired girl.

"I'd love some curly fries." She said, then paused for moment. "But again, do I really wanna eat something from a place that looks like this?"

Sean chuckles. "Okay, I'll see what they have." He said, kissing her forehead as she happily smiled and closed her eyes.

♥♥♥

Sean walked back the the motel room, a bag of ketchup chips in one hand, the room keys in another.

He slowly opens the door, only to close it. He had walked into the wrong room. He checked the number. B2- Wait, this was the right room...? He slowly opened the door again. There was a lit up mini Christmas tree in the corner, the sheets no longer torn, but we clean and untouched. A giant rug was in the room, covering all the stains. A large banner that said "Merry Christmas" spread across the wall, covering the water leaks and damage. There were rat traps in several corners of the room.

"Sean! Hey!" Daisy exclaims, walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey... What's all this?" Sean asks, as Daisy approaches him and pecks his lips.

"Well, I felt really bad, our friends are probably in the hot tob at the ski lodge, and it's kinda my fault e were so late to leave. So, I decided to make up for it!" Daisy exclaims, as Sean gives her the bag of chips.

"How did you do all of this?" He asks, the lights of the mini tree reflecting on his jet black eyes.

"Oh, all of this stuff was in the storage room." She giggles, pointing to the pin in her hair.

"You managed to get and decorate all of this in the time I got you some ripoff ketchup chips?" Sean says, sitting down on one of the two beds.

"I have my ways." She sighs, sitting down next to him. She rested her head on his shoulder, as the two admired the small tree in front of the frosted window. "I know this isn't much, but we're missing out on our vacation, so I felt awful. I hope this will pay off some of the debt."

"Daisy." Sean sighs. "Anywhere I go with you is like a vacation. And this is perfect..."

♥♥♥

Why do I feel like Saisy is the cheesy clihe line couple? XD

Anyways, I had what I thought was a really good idea for today, but I thought it would be better for Lander!
(Hint: Luke has a fear of heights) 👀

I hope you guys enjoyed! I will see you all tomorrow! Bye!!