🌟Day 2: Shining Star🌟

"Hey Sugar, could you pass me that one?" Daisy asks, pointing towards a sparkling, white ornament on the table.

"Of course." Sean replied, picking up the ornament and handing it to the white-haired girl that stood on the step stool.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed happily, hanging the ornament next to several others ones in similar colour.

"It looks good so far." Sean smiles, gazing at the almost decorated tree. The ornaments were red and white, the tree had ribbons and streamers wrapped around it. "You're amazing at decorating." Sean remarks, while his girlfriend smiles at the compliment.

"Maybe you can repay me by fetching the box of ornaments in the garage." Daisy giggls, fixing on of the ribbons on the pine tree.

Sean sighs, however a small smile finds its way onto his lips. "Sure, hun."

Sean walks into the garage, grabbing the box or ornaments, only to realise the box felt empty. Confused, he decided to still bring it to hi girlfriend. Once he returned to the living room, he placed the box down on the couch next to the tree.

"It feels empty." Sean states, his tone a mixture of a question and a statement.

Daisy titls her head, her lips forming into a small pout. "Strange..." She says, climbing off the step stool and opening the box. She looks into it, as her usually smile returns. "It's the star. I knew something was missing!" Daisy pulled out a glimmering golden star.

She stared at the gorgeous star for a moment, before glancing at the black haired boy. "Sean, dear, do you think you could help me with this?"

"Sure." Sean replies, getting up from his chair. "What do you need help with."

"Well," Daisy begins. "I'm quite short, maybe you could lift me so I can put the star on?" She asked, sweetly smiling at the boy.

"Don't you have a stool?" Sean asks, nodding towards the step stool.

"Do you hate me that much?" Daisy whines, however they both knew she was joking.

"Okay, okay. Let's do this." Sean playfully rolls his eyes before walking towards the white haired girl, as she squealed in excitment.

He grabbed her waist and hoisted her into the air, as she carefully placed the star on top of the tree.

"Done!" She exclaims, clasping her hands together as Sean gently places her on the ground. She quickly rushes over to turn off the light, and the pair are left in nothing but the foggy moonlight. Sean walked over to the outlet and turned the tree on.

Sean placed his arms around Daisy and rested his chin on her head as the pair stared at the breathtaking view.

The cloudy sky through the window behind it only made the tree pop even more. The star- to be specific.

"See how none of the stars outside are bright? Only that one." Daisy remarks. "It's the shining star."

Sean glances at her, before muttering four sweet words.

"You're my shining star."

♥♥♥

OMG I ACTUALLY DID IT. NOT EVEN JOKING, I WAS PROCRASINATING MAKING THIS ALL DAY UNTIL 11 PM. IT IS NOW 11:57 AND I HAVE THREE MINUTES TO SPARE SO I GOTTA TYPE THIS FAST- SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SLOPPY-

It has occurred to me that generally people would spend the holidays with their parents. FOR THE SAKE OF THIS STORY THEY WENT POOF.

Anyways, I need requests guys, my seven braincells can't make up 25 different one shots.

Until next time, bye!!