🩹Day 15: Ski Injuries🩹

"Day 2 of skiing!" Milly cheering, pumping her fists into the air as they entered the ski lift. 

Hailey sat down next to Jake and the shaking body of Luke, who was tightly clutching onto Zander. 

"Oh, calm down you baby, you'll be fine." Milly said dramatically rolling her eyes at Luke, while Zander glared at her. 

"S-sorry..." Luke stuttered.

"Don't be. Milly's being an annoying rascal." Zander said, as Milly squished her nose.

"H-hey!" Elliot said, pushing Milly behind her.

"Guys, can we please not fight?" Hailey asked, glancing around at the others. "Milly, don't be mean, you tormented Luke enough yesterday about his fear. And Zander, you don't have to be so defensive." 

Zander huffed, as him and Milly glared at each other. 

The rest of the ride up was awkward and silent. When they finally got to the top, everyone went their separate ways. Jake and Hailey decided to go down one of the longer roots. 

The two had fun skiing down it, occasionally joking and throwing snow at each other. They did a few runs, and they were half way done their fifth one, when it happened.

It happened to quickly, Hailey had no time to react. Jake threw some snow at her.

"Hey!" She squealed, just as the cold snow hit her shoulder. She giggled, then picked up a handful of snow. 

She was ready to throw at him, when suddenly, he yelled, "Hailey, look out!" She darted her head forward, and to her horror, she was plummeting into a tree.

"Ouch..." Hailey touched her head, as jake quickly collpased next to her.

"Oh my God... Are you okay?!" Jake exclaimed, as he gently touched her shoulder.

"Yeah... I'm fine." Jake stood up and held both of his hands out. Hailey grabbed them, and tried to stand up, however she quickly fell back down.

"Ow!" She whimpered, as she felt a throbbing pain shoot through her leg. 

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?!" Jake asked, kneeling down.

"My leg... I must've landed on it funny." She said, as Jake glanced at it.

"Well, that won't do." Jake said, as Hailey looked at him curiously. "My princess can't have an injured leg. Let's go back, then I'll take care of you." He smiled, as he tapped her nose.

"Jake, I think I need a minute to cool off." Hailey said. She closed her eyes and laid back in the snow. Suddenly, she felt a swish of air, as she found herself in Jake's arms, him holding her bridal style.

"I'll carry you." Jake said cheerfully, slightly adjusting her position.

"J-jake-" She stuttered. "I don't think that-"

"Ready?" He interrupted. 

She simply nodded, because honestly, she liked this position. 

Hailey was scared at first. Jake was going down the hill at a quick pace, but she eventually calmed down and allowed herself to melt into his warm embrace. She closed her eyes, remembering before they started dating, how much she longed to be in his arms.

It had really hurt her to see Jake crushing on Daisy. It was like when Stacy kissed Luke, Zander was heartbroken, but that ultimately lead to them getting together. Jake and Daisy were different. Hailey had to watch them every single day, and it destroyed her.

But now, she was in here, in Jake's hold. Finally, he was hers, and she was his. And it was great.

♥♥♥

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter.
I've had a... Difficult day. I'm tired (which is rare for me) and stressed, so this is very rushed.

Again, I'm very sorry, but I'm currently dealing with a personal matter, so the next few days might be similar to this one; sloppy.
I'm deeply sorry about this. I hope you guys understand.

I'll see you guys tomorrow, bye.